collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Ellensburg Early Goose  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Choclab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Stubby
Ellensburg Early Goose
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:01:11 AM »
We had a f***ed morning. We missed alot of shots due to being set-up wrong....ok, ok, ok, and maybe a little rusty. We were counting on the wind to blow, seeing as it blew 40 mph the last two days (and pretty much every other day this whole summer) but of course it didn't blow this whole damn weekend...lol. You all drive right by this field everytime you drive on I-90 too...lol.

Digging in....too much friggin' work. We didn't start digging in until 10pm or so. It sucked. We had to top of the wet stuff with corn stalks and dry dirt....lol. The dates are wrong on the pics. I wasn't smart enough to change it...so I said screw it.

Doug digging away

Me being sleepy and not to thrilled about digging a hole at 10pm

E-burghunter and his lack of sleep

We actually had 4 more birds to the added total, but I didn't get pics with the rest.

Eastsider stuck on the wetside......

Offline SpencerUSMC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Ellensburg Early Goose
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »
hahahahahahahaha...........seems I heard different this weekend eh?

sisu

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:41:47 PM »
Early Goose??? I thought goose season did not open until October? I'm confused.
By the way maybe you should get a buddy to hunt with you that owns a Bobcat or a small back hoe.
Opps, I read the regs on line and see there was a 2 dayer for units 5 and 4. Oh well I am busy with family and that comes first.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:45:46 PM by sisu »

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »
early goose season went well for nyhunter in new york...maybe he'll post some pics and a story...syd...hint hint hint.
where are you, buddy?

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal