collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: $850,010 facilitator, WDFW capital budget  (Read 15617 times)

Offline westsidehntr

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: $850,010 facilitator, WDFW capital budget
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 03:34:52 PM »
So they have a closed meeting AT WOLF HAVEN? What a freakin joke :bash:

Can't believe we are all paying for this horse manure swindle job.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
Her Bio   http://www.humanwildlifeconflict.org/MaddenBio.htm

By empowering others to apply the principles, processes and skills of CCT, Francine has worked behind the scenes to help people and projects halt wildlife trafficking where it was once rampant, significantly improve community-park and other stakeholder relationships, convince judges to administer harsher sentencing for convicted poachers, reduce the use of lethal control, modify land-use planning to reduce and prevent conflict (ie: get the cattle/sheep/etc off public lands) , and dramatically improve overall social receptivity (ie: control the people) toward and decision-making for wildlife conservation (ie: get Seattle wolf hugging yuppies involved)  and management on every continent where humans and wildlife coexist.

Weeeeee! 

This isn't a win for anyone in the wolf management camp,  big win for those in the people management camp though.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:01:33 PM by KFhunter »

Offline mkcj

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:23 PM »
It just shows what the highest priority in the state is, hunter/fisher's or environmentalist/wolves.  :bash:

Offline 3dvapor

• Longhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »
What a waste.  Who in the world thought this was a good idea.  Did the governor owe a favor?  Thats a crazy waste of wildlife resources.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 06:17:01 PM »
Imagine how much reseeding $850K would do in the fire areas of last year and this year!

It just galls me they're paying this person to help stuff wolves down our throats, her job is to make the poison pill go down easier!

Offline Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 06:37:35 PM »
How is that even approved? Who said okay?

Offline 2labs

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »
Well she seems to be a hell of an negotiator! 200 dollars an hour just for travel time to get there to spew her goodness.
There's a post in small game that maybe a Mod. Could make more visible or sticky it.
It's a link to W.D.F.W. every one on this site should have filled it out, but it's getting very little traffic from what I can tell.
This state is broke and this lady is laughing all the way to the bank!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:58:05 PM by 2labs »
Dino was robbed
Habitual Rock Poacher
Do these "attack" pants make my ass look big?

Offline 4fletch

• Older than old
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 12:41:13 AM »
I want to puke What a joke the game dept has become. Run by woulf lovers. They will think more about it when they start loosing money

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
  • Groups: WSTA
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 05:06:12 AM »
What a waste is right!!!! :puke:   wolf recovery will cost this state everything!
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=77.04.012

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2015, 05:57:18 AM »
Her Bio   http://www.humanwildlifeconflict.org/MaddenBio.htm

By empowering others to apply the principles, processes and skills of CCT, Francine has worked behind the scenes to help people and projects halt wildlife trafficking where it was once rampant, significantly improve community-park and other stakeholder relationships, convince judges to administer harsher sentencing for convicted poachers, reduce the use of lethal control, modify land-use planning to reduce and prevent conflict (ie: get the cattle/sheep/etc off public lands) , and dramatically improve overall social receptivity (ie: control the people) toward and decision-making for wildlife conservation (ie: get Seattle wolf hugging yuppies involved)  and management on every continent where humans and wildlife coexist.

Weeeeee! 

This isn't a win for anyone in the wolf management camp,  big win for those in the people management camp though.

:yeah: That's exactly what I'm seeing too!

Imagine how much reseeding $850K would do in the fire areas of last year and this year!

It just galls me they're paying this person to help stuff wolves down our throats, her job is to make the poison pill go down easier!

:yeah: One of my first thoughts too, that would buy a lot of seed. That money could have also been used to reimburse for livestock losses or to control wolves that are impacting caribou in the selkirks!
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline fastdam

• Longhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2015, 06:07:01 AM »
All of the stated goals are in line with Agenda 21.  We are being herded Into the cities where we will live like slaves. You all have heard of Agenda 21 by now, you should not be surprised by this. There is much more of the same to come.

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2015, 10:18:00 AM »
I am still totally shocked that they are spending that amount of money on that woman. I looked up their capital budget and they are blowing over half of it on her.

Just think of the important things they could spend that money on...things like buying land or access easements.
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2015, 10:25:17 AM »
Yeah, it's a very irresponsible way to spend the money. Who cares about different groups of people getting along? What a joke. I'd rather they not spend another penny on the wolves. The wolves are here and they're going to remain here and they're going to continue doing what wolves do. Spending 850 thousand dollars isn't going to change anything. I'm disappointed that the new director would allow this to happen.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2015, 10:42:18 AM »
We will always have SPENDING ISSUES, because the politicians/WDFW managers, $850,010 for something the smart people on here already know. Look at who is running the state, who is running Seattle etc. People better learn to vote these idiots out of office, or have them removed from appointed offices, if they don't do what WE tell them to do and see IF things change. I can't believe sportsmen/women are this ignorant ( not pointing fingers, just a fact of Washingtonians in general ) that things will change for the better. The WDFW, put's on these dog and pony shows for, WHAT ? To GET MORE MONEY, from OUR taxpayers/hunting fees, monies. They should require a hunting or fishing license only, to be able to vote and get rid of these Conservation Northwest loving hypocrites. A voter ID card of sorts..

Done with my rant, back to wolf hunting in Idaho...
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline idahohuntr

• Frontiersman
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 06:53:33 AM »
I'm not opposed to the intent and a facilitator...but the price is beyond absurd.  I do not see how they justify 850k. 

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by trophyhunt
[Today at 06:05:35 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by HntnFsh
[Today at 05:33:38 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]