collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: How to Post Pictures (Not Attachments)  (Read 44417 times)

Offline Huntin Hounds

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: How to Post Pictures (Not Attachments)
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
test

Offline Heredoggydoggy

• Old Salt
  • Team I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS $H!T !
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 02:27:23 PM »
I have the same problem, I can download pics to other sites with ease but still can't figure out how to do it on this one!  Dumb I guess!

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one!  Anything this complicated is beyond me...  :sry:
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

When Bernie Madoff did it, it's called a "Ponzi Scheme"
When Government does it, it's called "Social Security"

Offline bhawley76

• Longhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
Thanks for the info, I will try and dig up something good and test it here.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 12:51:07 AM »
Ive been having problems posting pics from my phone and tap talk... It always wants to rotate the Pic for some reason? Any tips?
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline Bean Counter

• Site Sponsor
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 12:56:25 AM »
I have this problem, too. I think it has to do with native resolution or whether you downsize it prior to attempting to 'poast'

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 08:13:50 PM »
Ive been having problems posting pics from my phone and tap talk... It always wants to rotate the Pic for some reason? Any tips?

Sounds like you are downloading photos from your phone. When this happens you can go into your phone gallery and rotate the photo as needed so it will load correctly and then modify your post by reloading the photo again after you have rotated it.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline jgilley

• Tracker
  • "What do you mean, 'one more hill' !?!?"
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »
I was able to post pics from my IPhone 4 a couple of weeks ago, but now I can not. I'm doing everything the same as before, but nada. What gives? I even tried to post one of the same pics as a test - still won't work.
USMC
Semper Fi

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 06:02:06 AM »
I was able to post pics from my IPhone 4 a couple of weeks ago, but now I can not. I'm doing everything the same as before, but nada. What gives? I even tried to post one of the same pics as a test - still won't work.

If the photos are oversized, if they are larger than 800x600 they likely will not post, please try resizing your photos.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline browney5er

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scout
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 07:30:05 AM »
How do you post pics in your profile.. there is a spot that shows photos  and I cant find photos in any ones ...  is there a way to post pics on your profile for people to view...

also how do you ad a photo to you private msgs  ??

Well at least you figured out how to post that sexy picture in your avatar :yike:
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Bean Counter

• Site Sponsor
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 04:01:47 PM »

If the photos are oversized, if they are larger than 800x600 they likely will not post, please try resizing your photos.

Bearpaw. Pardon my ingratitude and spoiled nature but 800x600 is pretty low Rez. I've often been hesitant to upload and share photos because I feel they look like crap. Is there anyway you can increase the max allowable resolution?

Offline Magnum_Willys

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 05:37:32 PM »

Bearpaw. Pardon my ingratitude and spoiled nature but 800x600 is pretty low Rez. I've often been hesitant to upload and share photos because I feel they look like crap. Is there anyway you can increase the max allowable resolution?

My internet is not on cable so I'm glad we don't have a ton of large size photos to download.  It may not be good enough for sharing the quality of a hassleblad pic but for most of our cell phone pics it gets the msg across ?

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 05:46:20 PM »

My internet is not on cable so I'm glad we don't have a ton of large size photos to download.  It may not be good enough for sharing the quality of a hassleblad pic but for most of our cell phone pics it gets the msg across ?
I agree. Someone interested in sharing higher quality images can post them to a cloud site with higher resolution and include a link.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline bearpaw

• Administrator
  • Legend
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 11:07:12 PM »

It would probably slow down the site for many users with slower internet access. I have been searching for a mod that will automatically resize photos, but still looking.

Offline Bean Counter

• Site Sponsor
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 12:11:46 AM »
Thanks!  :tup:

Offline RobinHoodlum

• Hunter
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2016, 02:48:45 PM »
test

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]