collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: What would you do when an outfitter completely doesn't follow his word??UPDATE  (Read 43783 times)

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
Sure go ahead and hunt a mountain goat. I need some extra points. :chuckle:
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline NOCK NOCK

• Timberdog Slabs
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Timberdog Slab Designs
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432
    • Timberdogslabs.com
The best part of this story is the client getting told to go ahead and hunt the wrong side. Heck maybe I can get the nod to go ahead and take a mtn goat without a tag?!

LOL Well it has worked for another elk hunter...........so far.  :chuckle:
Live edge Slab woods, Log Furniture, Beds, Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Custom signs, Décor, Cedar fencing w/artwork cutting. Supplies
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432

Offline theleo

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
I highly doubt we will hear WPO's side of the story. The OP had issues with what went on and WPO has resolved them. It doesn't help his business to respond and make any sort of list of the reason things went wrong or state that the OP is wrong about something. WPO has been very professional in handling this I'm betting he will likely continue to do so.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend

I WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE EVERYONE KENT AND I HAVE GONE OVER EVERY CONCERN AND REACHED A FAIR SOLUTION TO THIS WHOLE ORDEAL SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN BUT KENT APOLOGIZED AND MADE IT RIGHT  AND IN TODAY'S WORLD THAT'S A STAND UP GUY
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME AND OPINIONS

:IBCOOL:

Thanks for the update, I'll quote it on the back end of this thread in case it's missed at the front end.  Happy this was resolved to your satisfaction  :tup:

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Problems solved, comments made, thread locked.
Thanks.
If WPO wants to chime in, they can send me a pm and I'll open the thread or share their comments.
 :tup:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:08:01 PM by jackelope »
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal