collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Trespasser On Cam  (Read 18764 times)

Offline BNAElkhntr

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: Life member NRA, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, SCI
Re: Trespasser On Cam
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 06:54:00 PM »
Bango did you give these picts to WDFW    since they are both trespassing  and a Deer  A Resource all of us   revere was wasted  BURN THEM

I didnt post my property line, being the new guy in the neighborhood, i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and not come off like an ass.  Big mistake.  Despite the fact they had their land flagged with surveyor ribbon, i couldnt prosecute for trespassibg since i wasnt posted, hence CHRIS ANDERSON getting a ticket for no hunter orange in the pic.  This year you can see the line of yellow signs from space.
I Believe in The State of Wa  No Posting is Necessary, And since they knew the Line  It was Marked Then They Knew they were Trespassing

Offline Bango skank

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 06:54:56 PM »
350 yards plus is the line of travel to cross the property line from the center of the property assuming 5 acres on square.  But this isn't the thread for this.  I think you would get more mileage out of this Chris Anderson witch hunt as a separate thread in addition to this one.

Witch hunt nothing, he poached a deer on my property, ran away from me in the act, then wouldnt return my call.

Offline 81husky

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 07:00:45 PM »
This thread was ruined a long time ago.

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »
The wasting deer sucks,The neighbors disrespecting each others boundaries sucks.I too would go after him every way i could if he was caught on my property again.All that being said,It is never a good idea to hunt so close to private property that access has not been secured.I'm sure that wasn't a wanted reply but facts are facts.

I have 21 acres and shot the buck in the center of my property.  I guarantee its dead within 100 yards of the line.  What minimum acreage would you recommend a guy own to legally hunt?  Lets make a law that you cant hunt on a property under 100 acres?
I was going off what you said to have been a great shot lots of blood all the way thru into a stump and no more than 100 yards into neighbors property.now your saying that the deer went 5.0 acres to the property line plus maybe another 100 yards no more.lmao which is it?

My property is longer than wide.  I left the bloody arrow in the stump.  If you doubt me youre welcome to come and ill show you the arrow, still in the stump, and walk you to the property line.
is there a deer rotting on the ground? yes
              is it your fault?yes
why are you on here trying to get people to see your way?the fact is you shot a deer that in most hunters mind was to close to property line,because you didn't kill it in a location far enough from that line and the deer crossed it and laid to waste.you took a shot that you ethically should not have taken for the simple reason that the job did not get done and the deer is wasting.accept it!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:18:12 PM by Bob33 »
"Boss of the woods"
(this is in reference to the biggie not me).

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 07:02:09 PM »
wasn't keeping up with the jacking sorry i want it back to cams as well.again sorry.
"Boss of the woods"

Offline Russ McDonald

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • USN ET3 SW 87-92, USS Excel MSO 439
  • Groups: NWTF, NRA
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 07:17:47 PM »
Just a reminder PROFANITY or INTENDED PROFANITY that includes words that the filter catches also  - NAME CALLING, ANTAGONIZING, DEMEANING, or BELITTLING other Members.  Keep it civil please.  Lets get this thread back on track.
Russell McDonald
President South Sound NWTF Chapter and WA state board NWTF
The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 07:32:28 PM »
Let's get this thread back on track. Start a new thread if you want to discuss a poaching issue.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline jasnt

• ELR junkie
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Out shooting
  • Groups: WSTA
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 07:44:21 PM »
350 yards plus is the line of travel to cross the property line from the center of the property assuming 5 acres on square.  But this isn't the thread for this.  I think you would get more mileage out of this Chris Anderson witch hunt as a separate thread in addition to this one. 
then how is my ten acers 220x220 yards. You math is off
https://www.howlforwildlife.org/take_action  It takes 10 seconds and it’s free. To easy to make an excuse not to make your voice heard!!!!!!

The commission shall attempt to maximize the public recreational game fishing and hunting opportunities of all citizens, including juvenile, disabled, and senior citizens.
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=77.04.012

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 07:45:17 PM »

WRONG...a 5 acre square is 467 ft. x 467 ft. ( actually 5.01 ac.) That makes it 155.67 yards wide....From the center of the property it would be 77.84 yards to the line. Typically a 20 ac. parcel is 1320 ft. x 660 ft. (not all 20 ac. pieces measure this ) If it is a "typical" 20 ac. parcel from the middle it would be 330 ft. or 110 yards to the property line. Correct me if my math is wrong. And I CAN'T STAND Trespassing pieces of schit. I've heard every excuse.   Bango---is Chris Anderson related to Dan Anderson the retired Game Warden from Chewelah??
Thanks for all for your past support...We officially pulled the plug and have retired from the Biz. Still dabble a little in real estate.
Call Westergard Real Estate  for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Tri County Area 509-722-3949

Offline Bango skank

• Old Salt
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »

WRONG...a 5 acre square is 467 ft. x 467 ft. ( actually 5.01 ac.) That makes it 155.67 yards wide....From the center of the property it would be 77.84 yards to the line. Typically a 20 ac. parcel is 1320 ft. x 660 ft. (not all 20 ac. pieces measure this ) If it is a "typical" 20 ac. parcel from the middle it would be 330 ft. or 110 yards to the property line. Correct me if my math is wrong. And I CAN'T STAND Trespassing pieces of schit. I've heard every excuse.   Bango---is Chris Anderson related to Dan Anderson the retired Game Warden from Chewelah??

No, hes not, as far as i know, and i was just discussing the situation with a friend via text while dan was at his house..  Please dont think dan anderson is associated with this guy.  From my stance dan is solid. 

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 07:50:38 PM »
Dan was always a good guy to me..
Thanks for all for your past support...We officially pulled the plug and have retired from the Biz. Still dabble a little in real estate.
Call Westergard Real Estate  for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Tri County Area 509-722-3949

Offline Bango skank

• Old Salt
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 08:07:23 PM »
Every response i make is being removed.  Im apparently not allowed to defend myself, while guys like oh ma can slander all thry want without really knowing anything about the situation.

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2016, 08:50:43 PM »
What slander?Do you know the definition of slander?All of my posts are here to read point out the SLANDER.
"Boss of the woods"

Offline whacker1

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 08:54:27 PM »
then how is my ten acers 220x220 yards. You math is off

Yes, my math is off. 

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 09:04:39 PM »
I think I'm more frustrated with the thread jacking than I am about the trespassing. Wow.
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand