collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Spinone owners breeders  (Read 5360 times)

Offline kselkhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: Spinone owners breeders
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
Congrats.   Beautiful dog. 

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 09:28:18 PM »
@bluemoon. You might recognize her, I believe a few of her offspring train with you.  :)

Offline bracer40

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »
Please say hello to Annie. She would be the scruffy beauty in the background.  She is asleep at my feet and is everything I hoped for.😍😍😍😍😍
Congratulations on your new fur baby!  I’ve followed some of these in hunt tests a few years back and thought of them as a better Bred, waaay more laid back, Wire haired pointing griffon when I saw them a few years back.

I will say, when I first watched them work a field, they looked like they had no drive to hunt....learned that they had a naturally slow, loping type of gait....and w their long legs covered much of the same ground a more “energetic breed” would in the same amount of time.

“Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.”
― Groucho Marx

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 05:58:37 AM »
Please say hello to Annie. She would be the scruffy beauty in the background.  She is asleep at my feet and is everything I hoped for.😍😍😍😍😍
Congratulations on your new fur baby!  I’ve followed some of these in hunt tests a few years back and thought of them as a better Bred, waaay more laid back, Wire haired pointing griffon when I saw them a few years back.

I will say, when I first watched them work a field, they looked like they had no drive to hunt....learned that they had a naturally slow, loping type of gait....and w their long legs covered much of the same ground a more “energetic breed” would in the same amount of time.

Having walked her I can say she looks plodding but I need my adthma medicine to keep up.  Its the couch potato in the house and garden that makes her perfect. Exactly what I hoped for. Out at camp her sniffer got a workout. I know she is birdy and likes quail but she was never started under a gun so we will tackle that down the road.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal