collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15030 times)

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See Or Hear (Video & Pictures)

http://freedomoutpost.com/heres-what-the-prosecutors-in-the-bundy-ranch-case-didnt-want-the-court-to-see-or-hear-video-pictures/

Offline swordtine

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Tracker
That's Unreal there...the whole situation must be a living hell for those ranch families.....
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

Offline mburrows

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Go Cougs!
The bundys are crooks, no other way to explain that crew.

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See Or Hear (Video & Pictures)

http://freedomoutpost.com/heres-what-the-prosecutors-in-the-bundy-ranch-case-didnt-want-the-court-to-see-or-hear-video-pictures/
I think just before he left office Obama signed a order that takes part of their ranch for some preserve I think.
I hope they get acquitted in NV just like they did in Oregon. Bundy's are not crooks as been said but standing up for their lively hood against the real crooks- Federal, state, and probably local Govt's. BLM has been stealing peoples land for years over usurped power by using power they had/have no constitutional right to use in the first place, and aggressive practices that were designed to put them out of business to begin with.
Hey good find thanks man.
I don't the Bundy's are crooks comments from people on here. Saying they're crooks is saying it's ok to usurp power then telling people to pay this or that then take their cattle, land or what have you over something they had no right to do in the first place. People really need to listen to what the forefathers had said on land ownership, and power of the federal Govt, and truly read the articles from the constitution that they claim only allows Govt to own ten square miles and forts and other such needful things. I care less how the courts ruled on this, courts have no right to undermine what limits the federal powers.
I get why people are reluctant to let the states take over public land but that's how the Constitution had it planned to begin with so we need to honor that, and the states need to find a way to keep them public then.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline olyguy79

• Scout

I think just before he left office Obama signed a order that takes part of their ranch for some preserve I think.
I hope they get acquitted in NV just like they did in Oregon. Bundy's are not crooks as been said but standing up for their lively hood against the real crooks- Federal, state, and probably local Govt's. BLM has been stealing peoples land for years over usurped power by using power they had/have no constitutional right to use in the first place, and aggressive practices that were designed to put them out of business to begin with.
I don't the Bundy's are crooks comments from people on here. Saying they're crooks is saying it's ok to usurp power then telling people to pay this or that then take their cattle, land or what have you over something they had no right to do in the first place. People really need to listen to what the forefathers had said on land ownership, and power of the federal Govt, and truly read the articles from the constitution that they claim only allows Govt to own ten square miles and forts and other such needful things. I care less how the courts ruled on this, courts have no right to undermine what limits the federal powers.
I get why people are reluctant to let the states take over public land but that's how the Constitution had it planned to begin with so we need to honor that, and the states need to find a way to keep them public then.
Obama did not take part of their ranch. He designated BLM land in the Gold Butte area (which was already public BLM land) as monument land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation

Obama did not take part of their ranch. He designated BLM land in the Gold Butte area (which was already public BLM land) as monument land.

I don't think so
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/
a ways down is what they say on this.
or here's the text.
 Bundy Ranch Response to Gold Butte National Monument Designation

We, the Bundy Family, would like to say to President Obama that we are saddened, but not surprised, by the your decision to make our ranch and home a national monument. If any of this were really about protecting the land, you would come here, work with the local people who love this land, those who have a vested interest in this land, and take the time to learn what this land really needs. This is about control, pure and simple. You don’t love this land, you have never visited here, but you love being in control of this land. The problems we have had with federal land management have never been about cows, tortoises, or fees.  It has always been about the constitutional limits on the federal government’s authority.   While you enjoy a vacation in Hawaii we are here caring for this land and resisting federal overreach. Shame on you for undoing with your pen the good work we have done with our sweat for generations.  We call on Attorney General Adam Laxalt to fight this to the fullest extent of the law!
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline olyguy79

• Scout

I don't think so
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/
a ways down is what they say on this.
or here's the text.
 Bundy Ranch Response to Gold Butte National Monument Designation

We, the Bundy Family, would like to say to President Obama that we are saddened, but not surprised, by the your decision to make our ranch and home a national monument. If any of this were really about protecting the land, you would come here, work with the local people who love this land, those who have a vested interest in this land, and take the time to learn what this land really needs. This is about control, pure and simple. You don’t love this land, you have never visited here, but you love being in control of this land. The problems we have had with federal land management have never been about cows, tortoises, or fees.  It has always been about the constitutional limits on the federal government’s authority.   While you enjoy a vacation in Hawaii we are here caring for this land and resisting federal overreach. Shame on you for undoing with your pen the good work we have done with our sweat for generations.  We call on Attorney General Adam Laxalt to fight this to the fullest extent of the law!
The Bundy's do not see the BLM as an actual land owner/manager. Obama did not use eminent domain or anything. A president can only declare a monument on current federal land, not private. Your not going to believe me I know so I'm just wasting time.

The Bundy family did not own any of the land that's now in the monument it was all 100% BLM land.

Apparently in the Bundy's view if they have cattle on land then they own the land. Well I hunt the Olympic Natl Forest so I guess it's my property now!! Gotta love Bundy thinking.

Offline NW SURVEYOR

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
  • Groups: RMEF NRA
The Bundy's need the go to jail.
They overgrazel, thus destroying the landscape for elk, deer and other wildlife.
Then they don't pay their grazing fees and complain when the feds try the enforce the law.
There bullying tactics have gained some support from the far right wing nuts.
All done under the excuse or claim that they are looking out for the land they love.
I have a novel idea, go buy some land rather than steal mine.

Bunch of whining crooks, maybe your boy Trump will buy them some land.
He should be sympathetic as he is also a tax dodger.
Imagine living in a great country like ours and not paying taxes.
I agree that there is a certain amount of waste, but simply refusing to pay and pretending that it's OK is wrong in my opinion.
Anyway, you Bundy supporters should go down. To Nevada a d lend a hand, maybe get little closer to the land. While your at it, fix that fence to keep his cows off MY property.
Have a nice day.

Offline fish vacuum

• Sourdough
I like this part from the link.

"In fact the Bureau of Land Management, according to Godlike productions, is considered an agent of foreign principle, meaning that they have no loyalty whatsoever to the United States and are, in fact, working for foreign entities. Just who does this unconstitutional government agency owe its allegiance to? According to Steve Quayle it is a London military banking cartel known as the Crown Corporation. Let me say this again, it is an English banking cartel that is issuing orders to many of these agencies."

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/18/report-fed-agency-committed-militaristic-operation-against-nevada-rancher/?utm_medium=email

An investigation into the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) handling of the 2014 Nevada standoff with rancher Cliven Bundy revealed “incredible bias,” widespread misconduct and likely illegal actions by the BLM.

Prosecutors shared the report with the Bundys’ defense attorneys, prompting a petition to Judge Gloria Navarro for a mistrial, or for the case to be dismissed altogether, The Oregonian reports. Navarro’s judgement is expected to come down Wednesday.

“It’s time for our men to go home and start making a living for their families,” Carol Bundy, Cliven Bundy’s wife, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “We’re two years behind. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

The investigation’s report, made by BLM Special Agent Larry Wooten and addressed to the Department of Justice, was publicized last week after Washington state Rep. Matt Shea posted it on his Facebook page, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Wooten’s 18-page report discussed some of what he witnessed during his three-year investigation, such as a BLM agent’s “kill list” featuring people who had committed suicide while under investigation by the agency, BLM agents and officials referring to the Bundys as “retards” and “*censored* bags,” agents bragging about “grinding” a Bundy family member’s face into gravel, and lead prosecutor and Nevada’s acting U.S. Attorney Steve Myhre’s “preferred ignorance” of investigation details that would benefit the Bundys’ defense case.

Former Special Agent Dan Love, who was in charge of impounding Cliven Bundy’s cattle in 2014, conducted “the most intrusive, oppressive, large scale and militaristic trespass cattle impound possible” against Bundy’s ranch against the direction of the U.S. attorney’s office, according to Wooten. The Bundys’ defense strategy accuses the BLM of using overly-aggressive and threatening tactics.

Navarro has ruled that Myhre’s prosecution team has committed numerous Brady Act violations failing to turn over exculpatory evidence, evidence that may exonerate the Bundys. In light of the violations and Wooten’s memo, Navarro sent the jury home last week as she considers ruling a mistrial or dismissing the case.

Wooten was removed from his position in the investigation in February by Myhre and his notes and case materials were taken. Assistant Special Agent Kent Klemen carried out Myhre’s order to gather Wooten’s data in what Wooten called a “raid” on his office.

Myhre declined TheDCNF’s request for comment.

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
Yep, Bundy thinks he owns the BLM land.  Not as in part of the people that own the land, as in Bundy's family exclusively owns the land because he had a grazing permit at some point.  The entire portion of the monument was BLM land, zero part of it was private.  This is the type of misinformation that crew relies on to spread their lies and get people riled up about their cause of taking public land and making it privately owned by Bundy and those who think like they do.

Here is a map showing the boundary of the monument and what land it is made up of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gold_butte_national_monument.pdf

When Bundy says "our ranch" in the quote what he means is public land that is owned by everyone that he considers his personal possession.  He is a thief at his core, using any means up to and including armed occupation to steal something that isn't his.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Yep, Bundy thinks he owns the BLM land.  Not as in part of the people that own the land, as in Bundy's family exclusively owns the land because he had a grazing permit at some point.  The entire portion of the monument was BLM land, zero part of it was private.  This is the type of misinformation that crew relies on to spread their lies and get people riled up about their cause of taking public land and making it privately owned by Bundy and those who think like they do.

Here is a map showing the boundary of the monument and what land it is made up of:

When Bundy says "our ranch" in the quote what he means is public land that is owned by everyone that he considers his personal possession.  He is a thief at his core, using any means up to and including armed occupation to steal something that isn't his.
One can own all manner of rights without paying a fee. A fee would imply rent. Water, mineral, hunting... and yes grazing rights can be had separate from physical ownership of land. Examples abound. This is why the Bundy issue is both interesting and important. This is what I've been waiting to see it boil down to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
Bundy didn't have a lease on the land within the monument when it was declared a monument, there haven't been grazing leases on it since 1998.  He considers anything he or is family has ever had a lease on as their personal property. 

It's public land managed for multiple use.  Sometimes, that use doesn't involve Bundy's family and they can't accept that fact.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
A lease is not the same thing as a right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline mfswallace

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman

U must not have read this... I unlike you don't know first hand any bundys but thought this was an interesting perspective from someone in the BLM who contends his org was bias and acted illegally...

---------------
An investigation into the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) handling of the 2014 Nevada standoff with rancher Cliven Bundy revealed “incredible bias,” widespread misconduct and likely illegal actions by the BLM.

Prosecutors shared the report with the Bundys’ defense attorneys, prompting a petition to Judge Gloria Navarro for a mistrial, or for the case to be dismissed altogether, The Oregonian reports. Navarro’s judgement is expected to come down Wednesday.

“It’s time for our men to go home and start making a living for their families,” Carol Bundy, Cliven Bundy’s wife, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “We’re two years behind. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

The investigation’s report, made by BLM Special Agent Larry Wooten and addressed to the Department of Justice, was publicized last week after Washington state Rep. Matt Shea posted it on his Facebook page, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Wooten’s 18-page report discussed some of what he witnessed during his three-year investigation, such as a BLM agent’s “kill list” featuring people who had committed suicide while under investigation by the agency, BLM agents and officials referring to the Bundys as “retards” and “*censored* bags,” agents bragging about “grinding” a Bundy family member’s face into gravel, and lead prosecutor and Nevada’s acting U.S. Attorney Steve Myhre’s “preferred ignorance” of investigation details that would benefit the Bundys’ defense case.

Former Special Agent Dan Love, who was in charge of impounding Cliven Bundy’s cattle in 2014, conducted “the most intrusive, oppressive, large scale and militaristic trespass cattle impound possible” against Bundy’s ranch against the direction of the U.S. attorney’s office, according to Wooten. The Bundys’ defense strategy accuses the BLM of using overly-aggressive and threatening tactics.

Navarro has ruled that Myhre’s prosecution team has committed numerous Brady Act violations failing to turn over exculpatory evidence, evidence that may exonerate the Bundys. In light of the violations and Wooten’s memo, Navarro sent the jury home last week as she considers ruling a mistrial or dismissing the case.

Wooten was removed from his position in the investigation in February by Myhre and his notes and case materials were taken. Assistant Special Agent Kent Klemen carried out Myhre’s order to gather Wooten’s data in what Wooten called a “raid” on his office.

Myhre declined TheDCNF’s request for comment.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]