collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Here's What The Prosecutors in the Bundy Ranch Case Didn't Want the Court To See  (Read 15024 times)

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
Great news best I've heard in awhile
 Now Dwight and Steven Hammond should be pardoned and let out

:yeah: :tup:

Judge Declares Mistrial In Standoff Case After Gov’t Misconduct Discovered

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/judge-declares-mistrial-in-standoff-case-after-govt-misconduct-discovered/?utm_medium=email

The back trail of the BLM, USFWS with the FBI left a pretty bad stench.

Mistrial declared in Cliven Bundy standoff case

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/12/mistrial_declared_in_cliven_bu.html

Plus there should be a real investigation into the murder of Robert LaVoy Finicum, and whether the little killers were FBI or OSP they should be held accountable.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:38:17 PM by wolfbait »

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Given how far the FBIs credibility has fallen in others areas I'm not really surprised at how this paints them as untrustworthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline huntnfmly

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Frontiersman

Plus there should be a real investigation into the murder of Robert LaVoy Finicum, and whether the little killers were FBI or OSP they should be held accountable.
 :yeah:
I'm your dam tour guide Arnie please don’t wonder off the dam tour.
Take as many dam pictures as you want ....
Are there any dam questions ..

Offline wsmnut

• Scout
The Bundy’s are crooks and should be behind bars.
Wsmnut

Belief is so often the death of reason.
Moron Lube

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
The Bundy’s are crooks and should be behind bars.

You are lost in the fog of BLM corruption, spend a little time in the research department.....

Offline dwils233

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
I think before the Bundy's run around accusing every aspect of the US government of lying, cheating and screwing them over, maybe they should get their act together. Like someone else said, there are better hills to die on if your a libertarian.

I'm not a libertarian. But I am an American and a veteran, and I have a very low opinion of any organization or individual who thinks that the best and appropriate way to air their grievances is to occupy a government facility while armed. You do that and lose, you face the consequences and they should be dire. You do it and win, you get to make new rules. Tell me how sympathetic you all would be if a bunch of armed native Hawaiians tried to "take back" k-bay or pearl harbor.

I get some people have issues with the government, but Jesus find a better martyr than snowflakes like the Bundy's occupying our collective land and treating it like it's their personal property all the while ducking their grazing fees. I promise there are far greater injustices in this country than those people
A promise made is a debt unpaid, and the trail has its own stern code

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
I think before the Bundy's run around accusing every aspect of the US government of lying, cheating and screwing them over, maybe they should get their act together. Like someone else said, there are better hills to die on if your a libertarian.

I'm not a libertarian. But I am an American and a veteran, and I have a very low opinion of any organization or individual who thinks that the best and appropriate way to air their grievances is to occupy a government facility while armed. You do that and lose, you face the consequences and they should be dire. You do it and win, you get to make new rules. Tell me how sympathetic you all would be if a bunch of armed native Hawaiians tried to "take back" k-bay or pearl harbor.

I get some people have issues with the government, but Jesus find a better martyr than snowflakes like the Bundy's occupying our collective land and treating it like it's their personal property all the while ducking their grazing fees. I promise there are far greater injustices in this country than those people

If the corrupt BLM, USFWS decided they were going to take your land, your livelihood, would you curl up in a little ball and let them have it.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,212806.0.html

Offline dwils233

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout

If the corrupt BLM, USFWS decided they were going to take your land, your livelihood, would you curl up in a little ball and let them have it.

Well if I engaged in the textbook definition of terrorism by the US government (the use of violence or the threat of violence for political change) I expect to be treated as one. Every single domestic terrorist thinks they were wronged by the government in some way. Some may have been. But there's consequences to such actions. I've got no more tolerance for the Bundy's than I do for any other person who thinks that taking up arms against the federal government is the best and first option to prove your views are best.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 10:31:44 AM by dwils233 »

Offline WSU

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt

Well if I engaged in the textbook definition of terrorism by the US government (the use of violence or the threat of violence for political change). Every single domestic terrorist things they were wronged by the government in some way. Some may have been. But there's consequences to such actions. I've got no more tolerance for the Bundy's than I do for any other person who thinks that taking up arms against the federal government is the best and first option to prove your views are best.

Except these guys had cows, horses, and cowboy hats.  Can't you see the difference?

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt

Well if I engaged in the textbook definition of terrorism by the US government (the use of violence or the threat of violence for political change) I expect to be treated as one. Every single domestic terrorist thinks they were wronged by the government in some way. Some may have been. But there's consequences to such actions. I've got no more tolerance for the Bundy's than I do for any other person who thinks that taking up arms against the federal government is the best and first option to prove your views are best.

Do you know why the 2nd amendment was created or why it is so important? 

Offline dwils233

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout

I do as a matter of fact, not sure your background but I did my military service and I remember the oath I took to defend it. I even addressed that in my first post. if you take up arms against the government, you better win that fight. you try to mutiny and you lose, you walk the plank. Our founding fathers knew they signed a death warrant if they lost- they wouldn't sail to england and boohoo in front of an English magistrate and think they'd get off scott free. Thats not how it works when you attempt to use violence or the threat of violence to make political change-and lose.

Its hypocritical to call the federal government corrupt and broken to the point of needing armed resistance, but then to use the court system to prove you weren't in the wrong. That would imply that the court system could have been used to address their problems judicousily to begin with.

I'm not going to change your mind and I think you can tell you won't change mine.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt

I do as a matter of fact, not sure your background but I did my military service and I remember the oath I took to defend it. I even addressed that in my first post. if you take up arms against the government, you better win that fight. you try to mutiny and you lose, you walk the plank. Our founding fathers knew they signed a death warrant if they lost- they wouldn't sail to england and boohoo in front of an English magistrate and think they'd get off scott free. Thats not how it works when you attempt to use violence or the threat of violence to make political change-and lose.

Its hypocritical to call the federal government corrupt and broken to the point of needing armed resistance, but then to use the court system to prove you weren't in the wrong. That would imply that the court system could have been used to address their problems judicousily to begin with.

I'm not going to change your mind and I think you can tell you won't change mine.

You definitely have the last part right!

But then I don't think you have actually looked into the Hammond-Bundy case too much.

As far as going up against the Gov, I believe it was the Bundy's etc. defending themselves against the corrupt BLM etc..

FBI-OSP Murdered Robert LaVoy Finicum, if you think that's ok, then you are right, we have nothing to discuss.

Carry on.......

Offline elkchaser54

• Scout
Since when do you have to protect yourself from the Bureau of Land Management???

Offline slavenoid

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
Since some of you guys hate the feds and federal land so much, would it be safe to assume we won't find you hunting on it in the fall?

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
The government works for us and that's why we have a the 2A. We need to have them in check, which isn't that way. We've let them trample all of our rights. This needs to come to an end. ANTIFA is paid to fight for a Hungarian billionaire and we, as REDBLOODED Americans cannot. Change is coming..
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by duckmen1
[Today at 06:52:09 AM]