collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: checking cameras  (Read 7447 times)

Offline nbk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: checking cameras
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 12:13:38 PM »
You're still a few weeks out before getting to your upper camera on the 1204. Going up 1205 you can't make it to the large over look yet. 1000 is closed, gated, at 750. This is as of 2 days ago.

Thanks for the info. My highest camera is at Conrad meadows and it sounds like I will have to hike to that one even after the snow is gone with the washout up there.
OK unless anyone on here tells me I cant get there yet, I am going after my cameras this weekend. Up the 1204 to pinegrass meadows, then up past the washout to Conrad meadows on bicycle.

Offline bracer40

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 12:19:56 PM »
You're still a few weeks out before getting to your upper camera on the 1204. Going up 1205 you can't make it to the large over look yet. 1000 is closed, gated, at 750. This is as of 2 days ago.
Pm sent

Thanks for the info. My highest camera is at Conrad meadows and it sounds like I will have to hike to that one even after the snow is gone with the washout up there.
OK unless anyone on here tells me I cant get there yet, I am going after my cameras this weekend. Up the 1204 to pinegrass meadows, then up past the washout to Conrad meadows on bicycle.
“Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.”
― Groucho Marx

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 01:00:48 PM »
Can't get there yet
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline yakimanoob

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »

Did you get your cameras?  Pics or it didn't happen!  :).

Skyval, why do you say you can't get there?  My wife and some of our friends and I climbed Bear Creek Mtn from Section 3 Lake more than a month ago and didn't have any problems.  It would be a great time of year to climb the peaks, nevermind pick up cameras.

Offline nbk

• Tracker
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »

Did you get your cameras?  Pics or it didn't happen!  :).

Skyval, why do you say you can't get there?  My wife and some of our friends and I climbed Bear Creek Mtn from Section 3 Lake more than a month ago and didn't have any problems.  It would be a great time of year to climb the peaks, nevermind pick up cameras.

few pics from my last soak

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Taco280AI
[Today at 03:45:23 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw