collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ElkNut APP Is Now Available!  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Elknut1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Longhunter
ElkNut APP Is Now Available!
« on: July 06, 2017, 05:24:56 PM »
Many here have asked to know when this APP goes Live, well it's Live guys! It is available first for Apple IPhone users! Android IPhone users will be able to download this APP next week, it should be by Wednesday! This App will have free updates as well during the month of July & a few others as we add tons of content! At present it would require a couple solid hours to review all video clips & content. Lots available right now that can't help but make you a better Elk Hunter!

One of the biggest questions I've had asked is once it's downloaded can it be accessed without phone service, the answer is yes! All you will need is battery power!

It's available at the APP Store under the search icon by using the word elknut or you can click on this link here to access it as well, this is on our website! http://www.elknut.com/ElkNut-App.html

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy the heck out of it!(grin)

ElkNut1

Offline deerhunter_98520

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Old Salt
  • Chief Executive Head Anarchist of YKWTSASFFRO
Re: ElkNut APP Is Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »
Can't wait for the Android version!
Official hunt-wa bigfoot field researcher!

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 05:35:55 AM »

Yes, the Android version will be ready this coming week! For those unsure about the APP's content please check out this post!

Many here were beta testers, the test version was just that, a test, we needed to make sure audio & video were working properly although it was just a few pieces of it! We also received quite a bit of feedback from members here & other hunting sites, I believe everything that you guys asked for was implemented, thanks for the help! The real Version is now out & has much more to offer in Sounds, videos, audio & content! We are adding 5 more Sounds, audio & video mid July, this is also part of your initial 4.99 purchase!

We are also releasing a video segment thanks to Steve & Lenny on the Exo Packs! They will show the sizes of packs offered, it's functions & what may be the best choice for individual hunters needs! They also will show the best way to load & adjust these packs to individuals needs! This is also going to Air at the same time with the 5 New Sounds, all part of the initial membership!

More Sounds will follow in the weeks to come along with tons of info & video clips on subjects such as >>>>>>>>

Full Moon Elk Hunting! --- ( This is when most our elk hit the ground! We'll show you how!)

Advertising Sequence - (video footage in use!)

Breeding Sequence - ( #-1 way to call in & put elk down- video footage!)

Bulls Raking - Why! What are the reasons for doing so? It will surprise you!

Decoy Use!

Retreating Elk Calling - Why & When!

Tag Teaming Elk! Video clips!

Trolling For Elk - Video clips!

Herd Bull Tactics!

Satellite bull tactics

Cow & Spike tactics!

Night Calling for elk - video footage

Beginner hunter strategies!

Safely Navigating the elkwoods!

ETC.

This APP will be like no other, it's main function is to flat make you a better elk hunter, period!
ElkNut-App

ElkNut/Paul

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 03:52:19 PM »
OK, Android Ph users, the App is now live for you at Goggle Play or you can go straight to this link here to access it! Thanks!
  http://www.elknut.com/ElkNut-App.html

ElkNut/Paul

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
I have it on my IPhone and it's a great app. Easy to use and understand and laid out methodically. Nice job, Paul. It's a nice compliment to your great CD sets.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Lingcod

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Friends don't let friends eat farmed Salmon
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:27:40 PM »
Downloaded it for Android. Looking forward to using it when I have a call in my hands.
“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 05:28:56 AM »
No need to wait till then! Become familiar with the written content! That's the part that will put elk on the ground! (grin) Yes, calling has its place by using the right sounds at the right time but it's the right method as well. The techniques shared on the App along with the calling have put many OTC Public Land bulls down, we've been fortunate enough to put 22 bulls down in the last 3 years on OTC hunts.

We do this by adapting to each elk encounter. I do not like being a one dimensional hunter & use the same sound sequence when calling is needed on every elk, why? Because you will lose out on 5-6 elk encounters or more to try to find one that will play! I want all 5-6 in range or at least put the odds in my favor to do so. Anyone can do this by doing their homework! There's more than blowing on an elk call or slipping in silently on elk to be a yearly killer of elk! This is especially so in thick dark timber elk hunting!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline deerhunter_98520

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Old Salt
  • Chief Executive Head Anarchist of YKWTSASFFRO
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 05:53:43 PM »
Got it time to check it out  :tup:
Official hunt-wa bigfoot field researcher!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal