collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Youth pheasant hunting Klickitat County  (Read 4517 times)

Offline O. hemionus

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Youth pheasant hunting Klickitat County
« on: September 22, 2017, 09:10:41 PM »
I realize it is a little late with youth pheasant weekend starting tomorrow, but there are four pheasant release sites in Klickitat County dying to have youth hunters out there this weekend! One site in particular is a new pheasant release site, and is a Hunt By Reservation site. This means that you have to go online and reserve the site for the day before you can hunt it. Last I checked, no youth hunter had reserved this site for this weekend! Even if you don't see this post until Saturday, there is still always Sunday to hunt!

Here are the links to the pheasant release sites and other private lands access sites (search under Klickitat County). The four release sites are the Gun Club Property (Feel Free to Hunt), Finn Ridge Road West (Feel Free to Hunt), Finn Ridge Road East (Hunt By Reservation), and the Goldendale Trout Hatchery (Feel Free to Hunt, but not listed on this page).

http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/hunting_access/private_lands/search.php

Here is the link to the Eastern Washington Pheasant Release Program document (Klickitat County sites are under Region 5 in the document). The updated version has not been published yet, so the site map and details for the Finn Ridge Road East and West sites are not currently up to date.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01924/wdfw01924.pdf

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about this! Good luck!

Online Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Re: Youth pheasant hunting Klickitat County
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:43:10 PM »
Very cool of you to highlight this.     

I hope someone takes advantage.

:tup:
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline Bill W

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, CBA
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:22:21 AM »
I'm headed out in a tad less than an hour to help at the Pheasants Forever kids event in Grant County.

Offline ribka

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • That's what she said
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »

thanks
 :tup:
I realize it is a little late with youth pheasant weekend starting tomorrow, but there are four pheasant release sites in Klickitat County dying to have youth hunters out there this weekend! One site in particular is a new pheasant release site, and is a Hunt By Reservation site. This means that you have to go online and reserve the site for the day before you can hunt it. Last I checked, no youth hunter had reserved this site for this weekend! Even if you don't see this post until Saturday, there is still always Sunday to hunt!

Here are the links to the pheasant release sites and other private lands access sites (search under Klickitat County). The four release sites are the Gun Club Property (Feel Free to Hunt), Finn Ridge Road West (Feel Free to Hunt), Finn Ridge Road East (Hunt By Reservation), and the Goldendale Trout Hatchery (Feel Free to Hunt, but not listed on this page).

http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/hunting_access/private_lands/search.php

Here is the link to the Eastern Washington Pheasant Release Program document (Klickitat County sites are under Region 5 in the document). The updated version has not been published yet, so the site map and details for the Finn Ridge Road East and West sites are not currently up to date.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01924/wdfw01924.pdf

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about this! Good luck!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]