collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Bump Stocks  (Read 21204 times)

Offline TimBaleia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Bump Stocks
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2017, 07:58:17 AM »
I WANT PROVES FROM GOVERNMENT!
In Vegas cameras are everywhere! Show me the shooter carrying guns in the room! Show us all his stay in the hotel since check in!!! 64 y/o with so much gear! How??? Explain that videos with muzzle flashes from 4th floor. What about use of fully automatic weapon statement? Now its not automatic? Oh its Bump stocks... Where is all info about this accident? We all deserve to know the truth!!! My wife left Vegas one day before shooting!

All this freaking politicians make statements Hillary with bump stocks and suppressors, Trump with his "Its just the calm before the storm!"... Who they going to blame now? Where new war will start?

Its not about guns! Its about people!

its not 1980s! There should be so much info about what happened to show us the truth!!!

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2017, 08:59:37 AM »
There are reasons to be skeptical of the FBI, but the 4th floor video has been explained.  I don't find it impossible for a 64 year old to carry that much equipment to his room, and/or unnoticed.  And of course gun grabbers will use any tragedy, whether details are known, to support their agenda, while the story constantly changes as new details emerge, giving the opportunity for conspiracy inclined to cast doubt on the official investigation.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2017, 09:05:27 AM »
And of course gun grabbers will use any tragedy, whether details are known, to support their agenda, while the story constantly changes as new details emerge,
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline hunter399

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
Have you guys seen this ad.

I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
I truly believe you overestimate the desire and ability of a bunch of rednecks.  Everyone seems to think the scariest thing in the world is an American civilian with his rifle.  You seem to gloss right over thats the same American citizens you've been calling snowflakes and the Nintendo generation, etc for the last twenty five years. 

They might go to the woods for a couple of nights, but they wouldn't stay there and they wouldn't win a fight against the WA National Guard, let alone the active military.    Just my opinion.

Your implication is that those in the WA Nat gaurd are willing to wage war on their neighbors... I find this unlikely.  Most servicemen I know, and vets, seem to have a better understanding of American rights than most civilians.

Most people fail to understand that civilization is a thin veneer. Law and order is only possible because a huge majority of the population belive that the rule of law, the police and our servicemen are our allies and we are one.  As soon a a huge swath of Citizens no longer feel this to be the case it will be complete bedlam.  I would have to check my numbers so please correct me but my understanding is one cop per 10k citizens. Perhaps is you added all those employed in the military and different enforcement orgs you may be able to get that number to 5k per cop/military... not really good numbers.

Let's add to this fact that even those pro gun grabbers are unlikely to widely sit by if the state chose to wage wholesale war on its citizens.

One last difference is that in Nam there were safe places to retreat, rest and reorganize this would not be very likely in a civil war type senerio.

We should all pray that this never happens because the outcome would be quite bloody and the likely hood of more freedom isnt as Hollywoodesk as people think.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2017, 12:18:22 PM »

Don't believe the AR Bump stock at all.
I don't think that video is using the real audio from Las Vegas. The video from the taxi had much less consistent gunfire.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Figured you'd deny what's solid evidence.  The taxi clip is not used for overlay in this video. The shooting went on for minutes. This video only used a long volley of rounds to compare the rate of fire. The sound clip used is from the same video on the left of the screen. I knew when I first heard the gunfire it was a lmg and I knew there was two shooting locations hundreds of yards apart at least.  Loud gunfire then quiet gunfire hundreds of yards away.  If you believe the FBI when they tell you on shooter ar anything bump fire or not then your a sheep. But you've proven that time and again and I have little faith you'll ever try to be diplomatic on topics so your opinion has little weight. 

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2017, 12:24:39 PM »
I WANT PROVES FROM GOVERNMENT!
In Vegas cameras are everywhere! Show me the shooter carrying guns in the room! Show us all his stay in the hotel since check in!!! 64 y/o with so much gear! How??? Explain that videos with muzzle flashes from 4th floor. What about use of fully automatic weapon statement? Now its not automatic? Oh its Bump stocks... Where is all info about this accident? We all deserve to know the truth!!! My wife left Vegas one day before shooting!

All this freaking politicians make statements Hillary with bump stocks and suppressors, Trump with his "Its just the calm before the storm!"... Who they going to blame now? Where new war will start?

Its not about guns! Its about people!

its not 1980s! There should be so much info about what happened to show us the truth!!!

:yeah:  I want info now too.  This incident is really strange regarding info (or lack of).

I will add though, that just because the guy was 64 yrs old doesn't make it impossible that he could get all that gear up into his room.  He did have 5 days to haul that gear up to his room.

There is going to be a ton of conspiracy theories because of how slowly information is flowing. 
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Legend
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2017, 01:01:36 PM »
Loud gunfire then quiet gunfire hundreds of yards away.

Respectfully, that is EXACTLY what an echo sounds like.

Offline TimBaleia

• Tracker
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2017, 03:31:48 PM »
:yeah:  I want info now too.  This incident is really strange regarding info (or lack of).

I will add though, that just because the guy was 64 yrs old doesn't make it impossible that he could get all that gear up into his room.  He did have 5 days to haul that gear up to his room.

There is going to be a ton of conspiracy theories because of how slowly information is flowing.

Exactly! Im not saying that its impossible and it wasnt him! I want CCTV videos of his activity during his stay (5 days to carry guns in his room)!

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2017, 09:38:31 AM »

t=223s

Respectfully, I know what an echo sounds like. The sounds recorded are not echo. This guy seems to be very versed in shooting and his data and findings are relied on by the judicial system.

The first second of the video has far away gun fire. Then up close. Echo is opposite of that. Soft noise 1 second. Loud noise 3 seconds. Not an echo I have seen the video in full length it just keeps getting removed.

Offline weatherbow21

• Tracker
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2017, 09:58:47 AM »

Don't believe the AR Bump stock at all.
I don't think that video is using the real audio from Las Vegas. The video from the taxi had much less consistent gunfire.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Figured you'd deny what's solid evidence.  The taxi clip is not used for overlay in this video. The shooting went on for minutes. This video only used a long volley of rounds to compare the rate of fire. The sound clip used is from the same video on the left of the screen. I knew when I first heard the gunfire it was a lmg and I knew there was two shooting locations hundreds of yards apart at least.  Loud gunfire then quiet gunfire hundreds of yards away.  If you believe the FBI when they tell you on shooter ar anything bump fire or not then your a sheep. But you've proven that time and again and I have little faith you'll ever try to be diplomatic on topics so your opinion has little weight.

You really think two shooters including a belt fed machine gun would have only killed 50-60 people in a crowd of 22,000? 11-12 minutes of shooting?

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2017, 10:08:53 AM »
I was under the impression the 556 was intended to wound/mame  people..  not be a man stopper like the 308. Wounded take more people out of the fight.

I'm openbto possible alternatives to the "official" responce so far because so much is out there that doesn't make sense. I'm also more inclined to believe what the sherrifs department is saying than the FIB. Are there 2 shooters? Possibly, but ONE thing is for certain. He was not the lone gunman they led us to belive.
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2017, 10:19:43 AM »
Lawsuit filed against makers of bump stocks..so is that like suing GM if a Duramax is driven into a crowd of people.

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Legend
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2017, 10:33:15 AM »

Respectfully, I know what an echo sounds like. The sounds recorded are not echo.

Fair enough.  First burst from further back within the room.  Second one closer to window?

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Within the room is far fetched.  The guy running to the other room is even more far fetched.  50 yards down the building is not going to be that soft of a thud.  it would still be very loud.  The video evidence is undisputable and if questions aren't answered a lot more people will be watching alex jones and distrusting the feds. 

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal