collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: to help stand for the 2nd  (Read 1856 times)

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
to help stand for the 2nd
« on: October 04, 2017, 07:18:12 PM »
Ok since we all know after Vegas the onslaught is on it's way here you go.
http://www.gunowners.org/
and
https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/home?0
You might find if you look around links to send Trump a letter too so....!
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline Milkman

• Scout
Re: to help stand for the 2nd
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »
Thank you! Just sent mine in.   :tup:

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »
 :tup:
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 01:19:43 AM »
hope more don't fall for this as being common sense if you want to keep your second amendment intact and not piece meal then do this.
I did got a reply too.
Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 03:06:27 PM »
'Bump stock' ban opposed by Gun Owners of America, despite NRA stance

"Gun Owners of America opposes a ban on bump stocks,” Executive Director Erich Pratt said in a statement, noting that the Obama administration’s ATF allowed the devices “to help gun owners with disabilities fire their weapons
http://www.gunowners.org/bump-stock-ban-opposed-by-gun-owners-group-despite-nra-stance.htm

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 08:23:49 PM »
Thank you! Just sent mine in.   :tup:
least someone has done this geeze. >:(
Guessing bump stocks are a roll? But yet there's other controls coming in and compromise we all lose. :twocents:

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 08:02:06 PM »
 :fishin:

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:18:06 PM »
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/hr_3999_republican_semi_auto_ban?utm_campaign=1013gopgunban&utm_medium=email&utm_source=firearmspolicycoalition
http://www.gunowners.org/alert10122017.htm
Speaker Ryan now asking ATF to impose gun control unilaterally
Print   
 Email   
   Published: Thursday, 12 October 2017 20:26 

URGENT: Speak Out and Let Congress Know that Gun Owners Will Not Stand for a Magazine Ban!

1. Click here to put the heat on your congressman and on House Speaker Paul Ryan.

2. Help Gun Owners of America reach even more gun owners so we can apply even more heat on Congress.  Please contribute or donate here -- and become a GOA member today.

Don’t Let Ryan Get Away with Any 2A Infringements!

Dear Friend,

This is becoming painful to watch.

House Speaker Paul Ryan is now asking -- begging, really -- the Trump administration to unilaterally impose gun control restrictions.

And there is virtually no conceivable way that these restrictions will fall short of eventually regulating or banning your detachable magazines.

“We think the regulatory fix is the smartest, quickest fix,” Ryan said.

What was he talking about?

The Hill explains:

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Wednesday the Trump administration should move quickly to ban a device used in the Las Vegas mass shooting that allows semi-automatic weapons to fire more rapidly.

So Speaker Ryan is urging the ATF to ban bump stocks -- even while he has indefinitely pushed back the pro-gun agenda.

But there are two major problems with this.

First, there is no way that Congress -- or the administration -- will be able to ban or regulate bump stocks without also opening the door to prohibitions on other parts, accessories and magazines.

This is because all of the legislative proposals currently on the table would ban ANY item or device that helps “accelerate the rate of fire” of a semi-automatic firearm.

Using that standard, you can kiss your detachable magazines goodbye!

But the other problem is this:  The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the federal government from imposing ANY infringements upon our gun rights.

If the Trump administration starts supporting infringements -- even if they are so-called minor ones -- it will weaken their ability and resolve to oppose the next set of infringements that come down the pike.

Help GOA stay on the frontlines. Every dollar you contribute to GOA right now will be automatically doubled, thanks to a very generous GOA Life Member!

Take Action and Put the Heat on Congress!

Please contact your Representative and communicate the following:

1. Uphold your oath of office.  Do not support ANY infringements upon the Second Amendment -- including those that would jeopardize detachable magazines.

2. Tell Speaker Paul Ryan to STOP compromising.  If legislators want to follow Ryan off a political cliff, they will truly regret it when voters “remember in November.”

We need to let Ryan know that millions of gun owners oppose his compromises, which will endanger our ability to own detachable magazines.

Plus, he needs to know that there will be SERIOUS ramifications at the polls if he and other Republicans do not stand up for our Second Amendment rights.

We are in a political war to preserve our gun rights.

So please take action, and urge your family and friends do so, as well.

And please consider chipping in $10, $20 or $35 so that GOA can reach even more gun owners.

Thank you for your help.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
Executive Director

P.S.  Put the heat on your congressman and on House Speaker Paul Ryan.  And help Gun Owners of America rally even more gun owners and put even more heat on Congress.  Please contribute or donate here.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]