collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ElkNut APP - Record Feature!  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Elknut1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Longhunter
ElkNut APP - Record Feature!
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:16:34 PM »
      The Record/Play feature can now be downloaded on your Iphones! Android Devices will be ready tomorrow at the latest! I have it on my Iphone at present & am wearing it out! (grin) Yes, I get to test it before others receive it to make sure it's A-OK! Works AWESOME! Now you can call right on the page the sound is that you want to work on or imitate & play it back & then play my sound or a real elk's sound or both! It sure will aid a bunch of folks to know what they may need to work on when attempting to polish up their sounds! The Record feature is extremely clear on my Iphone, no static at all, You'll really enjoy this feature!

No longer will you need your buddy, wife, girl friend, etc. to listen to you & critique you, you can do it yourself & do it anywhere you please! Those that have the APP need to go to the APP Store, they will see that there's an Update, download it, it's now yours!

The last week in Feb. we are also adding the Tips Section! There's already countless sounds & written content but here's the New Tips coming at the end of the month!

Wallows/Waterholes & Mineral Lick Tactics! (with photos!)

Full Moon Tactics!

4 Estrus Cycles!

Beginner Hunting Tips!

You'll enjoy how much written content accompanies these Tips! Please let me know if you have any questions!

ElkNut/Paul
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:43:27 PM by Elknut1 »

Offline Duckhunter14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: RMEF, WSF Life Member, RMGA
Re: ElkNut APP - Record Feature!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 09:45:04 AM »
Very cool. Thanks for sharing Paul. I just re-listened to your podcasts on a trip to Montana and always glean a new tidbit to take into the elk woods. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Clint
The testing of your faith produces perseverance

Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:30:40 PM »
Clint, thanks bud! Glad you enjoyed the Podcasts too! I assume it was the Rich Outdoors one!

The Record Feature is now live guys! Get it downloaded! (grin) It's the best 4.99 you'll ever spend!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline High Climber

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 05:41:15 PM »
Cool idea Paul, I will be getting some use out of the new function!  Thanks for sharing your knowledge, you’ve inspired me to become a better caller and all around elk hunter!

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 08:23:31 AM »
 Thank you!

This is what the APP is all about, helping New ones & Veterans alike to not only shorten ones learning curve but to help put some of the missing pieces of the puzzle together in understanding Elk Sounds so we as hunters know when to use selective ones for specific encounters! It will help us to know when to be Aggressive or when to Slow Play a bull, this is the biggest reason that elk hunters push elk, they do not know when to choose one over the other! Learn how to Slow Play that bull that offers a single bugle in the morning/evening & won't respond to any type of calling after that! How about those lethargic or lazy bed bugles, you may get one or two from a bull & that's it! That bull is very callable with the right tactic! You will call in 8 out of 10 bulls as opposed to 1-2 out of 10 because of not Reading A Situation correctly! It's really pretty simple once we as hunters know what to look for!

This APP is extremely helpful guys, if you don't have it yet, get it you won't be sorry! It's the best 4.99 you will ever spend! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:37:38 AM by Elknut1 »

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal