collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: June 26th Waterfowler Hunter Party In Spokane  (Read 1815 times)

Offline T-Bone

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
June 26th Waterfowler Hunter Party In Spokane
« on: May 25, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »
June 26th Waterfowler Hunter Party in Spokane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks this is a new opportunity in WA and if you are in the area (say to be part of the 3 on 3 b-ball tourney) or a waterfowler who lives in or around Spokane I highly recommend you consider attending. The Waterfowler Hunter Party Mirabeau Park Hotel 6 PM Friday June 26th

It will cost $30 bucks to enter and it includes a DU membership and your food at the event. (if you are already registered for the WA DU convention this is included)

WEAR CAMO......all who wear camo get entered into a drawing for a 12 gauge shotgun.

This event is not the typical DU event in that this event is geared soley to the hunter. How you might ask....how about 3 pallets of GHG decoys to be given a way to start with. With a little luck your duck and goose rig will be set well before the season starts.

There will also be layout blinds, camo clothing, blind bags, calls, and of course guns which will all be raffled off.

To boot a fair number of National DU folks will be in attendence including DUinc's Chairman of the Board Jim Hulbert.

If you haven't attended one of this magnitude you need to see the wall of decoys for yourself. A true must for all waterfowlers.

I hope to see you there.

If interested call Dennis at 425-238-1078 or email dennis.keller@verizon.net
" America will never be destroyed from outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln

Offline General Disarray

• Scout
Re: June 26th Waterfowler Hunter Party In Spokane
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »
the wife and I will be there for the weekend.  Looking forward to it!
hey, where's Professor Chaos? Anyone seen him?

This post will be deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Offline General Disarray

• Scout
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
Wow!!!! :o

There were a TON of cool things given away last night!!!  It would be hard to find someone who didn't win something cool.  People will need to keep their eyes out for other Waterfowl Hunter's Parties popping up in the near future.  It's not a full on DU fund raising banquet, just a party for duck hunters!

I heard they actually had 4 pallets of Avery stuff to go along with the Beretta Xtrema that they gave away.
hey, where's Professor Chaos? Anyone seen him?

This post will be deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Offline goosegunner

• Hunter
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 07:47:07 PM »
         The next du waterfowlers party will be at the oregon waterfowl festival  sat aug 15th at the polk county fairgrounds about 20 mins west of salem.

Offline DuckRanger

• Tracker
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »
Just read this post, can't flipping believe I missed it!! Sounds like it was a great evevt!!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal