collapse

Advertisement

Poll

What day will Special Permit Drawing Results be posted?

June 11th
June 12th
June 13th
June 14th
June 15th
June 18th
June 19th
June 20th
June 21st
June 22nd
June 25th
June 26th
June 27th
June 28th
June 29th

Author Topic: 2018 Special Permits: Drawing Results  (Read 305377 times)

Online Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
Re: 2018 Special Permits: Drawing Results
« Reply #2085 on: June 21, 2018, 12:33:03 PM »
For those that haven't received an email yet, shoot me a pm I will send you an email saying "Drawing results are published one drawing at a time, and are usually available within a couple of hours. If you don't see the results for all of your submittals right away, please check your account at a later time."

:chuckle:
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline golfguy0912

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
« Reply #2086 on: June 21, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
Just got my first email, any ram. Hopefully by 5 all the emails have gone out and the results posted

Offline whackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #2087 on: June 21, 2018, 12:33:34 PM »
Takes a lot of time to hand out bribe tags and make changes after the witness leaves  :chuckle:
so true  >:(
Kimber and Tikka are my pets

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #2088 on: June 21, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
Takes a lot of time to hand out bribe tags and make changes after the witness leaves  :chuckle:
so true  >:(
:rolleyes:
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Online bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #2089 on: June 21, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »
I legitimately want to know why people are saying this is so bad and that it's broken and they're going to have to do a redraw? THE OFFICIAL RESULTS HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED YET!!!!!!!!   :dunno:

A couple of things. First, the pop up message they put on the website a couple days ago. It was nice to communicate and let us know what was going on. But they said results would be published EARLY on the 21st.

Second thing, email notifications being sent out telling us to check results, when checking results isn't even an option right now.

If it weren't for those two things, it wouldn't be so bad. We'd still be impatient, and want results ASAP. But we wouldn't be counting on results at a certain time that we were told they'd be ready.

Offline addicted1

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #2090 on: June 21, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
I legitimately want to know why people are saying this is so bad and that it's broken and they're going to have to do a redraw? THE OFFICIAL RESULTS HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED YET!!!!!!!!   :dunno:

I agree. It seems to be working as they stated in the alert.

Offline WildlifeAssassin

• Past Sponsor
  • Scout
  • Groups: RMEF
« Reply #2091 on: June 21, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »
It's 2018, how can an entire IT department be so incompetent? This is pathetic, we all knew this was going to be a disaster when we watched spring bear but seriously?

WDFW = FAIL

Offline jaredwitman

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Hunter
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF
« Reply #2092 on: June 21, 2018, 12:39:38 PM »

A couple of things. First, the pop up message they put on the website a couple days ago. It was nice to communicate and let us know what was going on. But they said results would be published EARLY on the 21st.

Second thing, email notifications being sent out telling us to check results, when checking results isn't even an option right now.

If it weren't for those two things, it wouldn't be so bad. We'd still be impatient, and want results ASAP. But we wouldn't be counting on results at a certain time that we were told they'd be ready.
Also, as far as I could tell, the window opened for a few minutes this morning and I saw what I would call an official result for 2 species.... something obviously went wrong somewhere. Mix that with some major anticipation and it creates a bad scenario for all.

Offline addicted1

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #2093 on: June 21, 2018, 12:40:13 PM »
How many of you have waited the 2 hours after receiving your notification? They asked this be done to prevent issues, but we all know it's not gonna happen. So just sit tight and wait for every email notification, wait 2 hours and check. Sounds simple enough

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Explorer
« Reply #2094 on: June 21, 2018, 12:40:20 PM »

1. It's 12:37.  Wouldn't exactly call that late

2. Emails are notification that that particular catagory is complete and uploaded.  They clearly stated it's gonna take some time after the emails before you'll be able to see results.  Seems pretty straight forward to me

I do agree though that it's a bit silly to send out an email for every catagory.  Upload them all, make the results link live then send out an email notification.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875

Offline notsosneaky

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Hunter
« Reply #2095 on: June 21, 2018, 12:41:37 PM »
How many of you have waited the 2 hours after receiving your notification? They asked this be done to prevent issues, but we all know it's not gonna happen. So just sit tight and wait for every email notification, wait 2 hours and check. Sounds simple enough

Whatdoya work there

No way

Offline WAcoyotehunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2096 on: June 21, 2018, 12:42:07 PM »
are you guys just looking at the "Active Licenses" tab?  Is there a backdoor method this year?

Offline Timberstalker

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • Just one more ridge
« Reply #2097 on: June 21, 2018, 12:42:44 PM »

1. It's 12:37.  Wouldn't exactly call that late

2. Emails are notification that that particular catagory is complete and uploaded.  They clearly stated it's gonna take some time after the emails before you'll be able to see results.  Seems pretty straight forward to me

I do agree though that it's a bit silly to send out an email for every catagory.  Upload them all, make the results link live then send out an email notification.

Easy with the reasonable thoughts, Karl.
If you aint hunting, you aint livin'

Online NOCK NOCK

• Timberdog Slabs
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Timberdog Slab Designs
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432
    • Timberdogslabs.com
« Reply #2098 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43:19 PM »
My active still shows quality and antlerless elk.  I have received zero emails. WTH
Live edge Slab woods, Log Furniture, Beds, Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Custom signs, Décor, Cedar fencing w/artwork cutting. Supplies
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Explorer
« Reply #2099 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43:32 PM »
are you guys just looking at the "Active Licenses" tab?  Is there a backdoor method this year?
yes.  You can also see it in your harvest report link

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 06:56:45 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by duckmen1
[Today at 06:52:09 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by gramps
[Today at 06:50:22 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by jrebel
[Today at 06:27:01 AM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter