collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolves tree DNR worker in Okanogan county  (Read 75573 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: Wolves tree DNR worker in Okanogan county
« Reply #255 on: July 18, 2018, 04:17:59 PM »
Sheriff
Frank T. Rogers

I'm lost too, I think it's a bunch of folks in different groups cross posting all over FB

This might clear it up

https://ballotpedia.org/Steve_McLaughlin_(Washington)

That's exactly what it is. The person that you think is correct is the person you want to listen to.
That's the way it comes across to me.

Citizens for property rights alliance fb page comment.

https://www.facebook.com/355207934576312/posts/1783035141793577/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This was the source the other day.

I looked there and didn't see the comments that Special T posted. That's when I decided I couldn't follow who was coming or going.

We have this FB group. They're a private property rights group but have lots of anti-wolf and anti-government sounding stuff on their FB page. Also at least 1 article about the mountain goat relocation project.
We have the sheriff.
We have the candidate for the head of the DNR position.
We have WDFW
We have USFS
WE have USFWS
Who'd I miss??
It's actually pretty simple to know who is telling the truth.

If you agree with the point of view, it's completely accurate and valid information.

If you don't agree, it's fake news. :tup:

:yeah:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:33:11 PM by jackelope »
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »
 :chuckle:

I have to admit I thought crosseyed when they said she was studying salmon up at Tiffany.  Though I get sediment studies maybe. Lol. But I’m also not 30 million in the hole. (Yes I know she isn’t WDFW). Or was she  :chuckle:

Offline idahohuntr

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »
No surprises from the WDF&Wolves cheerleading squad here today - "Nothing to see here." Yeah, right. We've been lied to every step of the way in the Canadian wolf introduction. Even Congress was lied to and these jerks seem immune to consequences. They've lied about the spread of diseases/parasites, environmental impact, economic impact, breeding and growth rates. And the "student" in question was on a salmon count...with a telemetry antenna? I did not know they could track spawning salmon with a telemetry antenna. Ignoring the orders of the Sheriff to stay at the airport and speak with a deputy? 911 being told this was a wildlife issue? It's too bad our governor is so deep in this chit that we'll never see a proper investigation as to what's going on.
And no surprise that the conspiracy crowd is unaware of basic facts like tracking fish with telemetry gear being very common in the northwest.  But go on with these conspiracies, I'm not done with my popcorn  :chuckle:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2018, 05:43:36 PM »
No surprises from the WDF&Wolves cheerleading squad here today - "Nothing to see here." Yeah, right. We've been lied to every step of the way in the Canadian wolf introduction. Even Congress was lied to and these jerks seem immune to consequences. They've lied about the spread of diseases/parasites, environmental impact, economic impact, breeding and growth rates. And the "student" in question was on a salmon count...with a telemetry antenna? I did not know they could track spawning salmon with a telemetry antenna. Ignoring the orders of the Sheriff to stay at the airport and speak with a deputy? 911 being told this was a wildlife issue? It's too bad our governor is so deep in this chit that we'll never see a proper investigation as to what's going on.
And no surprise that the conspiracy crowd is unaware of basic facts like tracking fish with telemetry gear being very common in the northwest.  But go on with these conspiracies, I'm not done with my popcorn  :chuckle:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #259 on: July 18, 2018, 05:44:53 PM »

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2018, 05:47:00 PM »
Ignoring the orders of the Sheriff to stay at the airport and speak with a deputy?
Orders under what law? Good luck finding one. She didn't have to stay if she didn't want to. No crime was committed.

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2018, 05:50:12 PM »

We have this FB group. They're a private property rights group but have lots of anti-wolf and anti-government sounding stuff on their FB page. Also at least 1 article about the mountain goat relocation project.
We have the sheriff.
We have the candidate for the head of the DNR position.
We have WDFW
We have USFS
WE have USFWS
Who'd I miss??

The detective, who is running for sheriff because the present one is not running

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »

I'm not that familiar with Tiffany creek area, but is there a stream that fish can migrate up?  Fish big enough to drag radio gear all the way up there and lay eggs?

I looked around onX, and I don't see a lot of streams that could carry salmon with radio tags  :dunno:

the line is exactly 2 miles, the red circle is roughly 2 miles diameter, so if the information is correct it happened inside the red circle.  ish.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:31:13 PM by KFhunter »

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
Could she have thought she was tracking salmon, but actually was tracking wolves by mistake?  :o
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline Knocker of rocks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2018, 05:58:10 PM »
Orders under what law? Good luck finding one. She didn't have to stay if she didn't want to. No crime was committed.

The one rescue and helicopter extraction I was involved in, I don’t think Grant County FD or sheriff actually ever knew more about the victim than their first name. MAST must have gotten their name when they landed at Yak or Wenatchee, but that’s it.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »
I don’t know the area or the fish. Looks like a stream that I’m guessing is a methow river tributary.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2018, 06:07:44 PM »
Could she have thought she was tracking salmon, but actually was tracking wolves by mistake?  :o

beep                 beep           beep
"oh I got a beep!"

beep         beep      beep     beep   beep
"the beep is getting stronger!" 

beep    beep   beep  beep beep beep beep
"it's getting closer!"

beep beep beep beep beep BEEP BEEP BEEP!
"oh my gosh it's really close now!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"oh it's a bit too close!"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!
"niiice wolfie niiiiice wolfie NIIIICE! WOLFIE! NIIIIIIII.... NO WOLF! NO! GET BACK WOLF!!!   AGHHH  *spray*   *spray* *more wolves* ARGH!! MUST CLIMB THE TREE!!"

Not to be insensitive to the gal, she's probably very shook up about it

:peep:

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2018, 06:08:47 PM »
The one rescue and helicopter extraction I was involved in, I don’t think Grant County FD or sheriff actually ever knew more about the victim than their first name. MAST must have gotten their name when they landed at Yak or Wenatchee, but that’s it.
And there's no reason to.

Offline gaddy

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2018, 06:11:18 PM »

beep                 beep           beep
"oh I got a beep!"

beep         beep      beep     beep   beep
"the beep is getting stronger!" 

beep    beep   beep  beep beep beep beep
"it's getting closer!"

beep beep beep beep beep BEEP BEEP BEEP!
"oh my gosh it's really close now!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"oh it's a bit too close!"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!
"niiice wolfie niiiiice wolfie NIIIICE! WOLFIE! NIIIIIIII.... NO WOLF! NO! GET BACK WOLF!!!   AGHHH  *spray*   *spray* *more wolves* ARGH!! MUST CLIMB THE TREE!!"

Crap, I was supposed to be looking for salmon.  :chuckle:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal