Advertisement

Author Topic: Tuna  (Read 1662 times)

Offline HookedOnQuack

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Tuna
« on: July 23, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »
anybody hear how far they had to go out over there weekend to get into the fish? Im heading out friday and curious to hear how far and number of fish around

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
Re: Tuna
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:18:09 PM »
40-45 sw yesterday...but watch that nw wind...its been kicking butts this week.

Offline HookedOnQuack

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 07:20:58 PM »
Thanks! this will be my first ever trip and was hoping to avoid the 85-100 mile distance my brother had to do last year to find them. I normally dont get affected on the water but going that far is a whole different ballgame!

Offline fishngamereaper

• Old Salt
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »
Thanks! this will be my first ever trip and was hoping to avoid the 85-100 mile distance my brother had to do last year to find them. I normally dont get affected on the water but going that far is a whole different ballgame!

Ive been out in really nasty stuff and it takes the fun away from the trip. We where doing 100-120 round trips last year which sucked. This year is shaping up to be great so don't be in a rush. Pick your weather days.

And I heard USCG had to send a life flight bird out to get a guy that had a heart issue this weekend. Its a long ways from help when things go bad.

Offline HookedOnQuack

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 07:26:15 PM »

Ive been out in really nasty stuff and it takes the fun away from the trip. We where doing 100-120 round trips last year which sucked. This year is shaping up to be great so don't be in a rush. Pick your weather days.

And I heard USCG had to send a life flight bird out to get a guy that had a heart issue this weekend. Its a long ways from help when things go bad.
We are already booked with a guide so Friday it is as long as its not too nasty and gets cancelled. Im pretty jacked about going as they have always filled the boat on their prevous trips

Offline fishngamereaper

• Old Salt
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 07:26:52 PM »

:tup:

We are already booked with a guide so Friday it is as long as its not too nasty and gets cancelled. Im pretty jacked about going as they have always filled the boat on their prevous trips

Offline HntnFsh

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »

Heard the deck hand went over board and had to be rescued during this operation. So a man with heart issues and a deckhand overboard in call out!

Offline Katmai Guy

• Retired
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 08:14:37 PM »
Check magicseaweed.com, for swell and wave reports.
"Keep shootin, when there's lead in the air, there's hope"

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal