collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Looking for a deer hunting partner / anywhere in WA  (Read 2367 times)

Offline lacithetemplar

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Pilgrim
  • Groups: NRA
Looking for a deer hunting partner / anywhere in WA
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »
I'm new in the area and I don't know any hunter here. I'm looking for a hunting partner or a hunting party which would take me with them deer hunting.

Offline Fozzie Bear

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Looking for a deer hunting partner / anywhere in WA
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 09:05:13 PM »
Welcome to HW. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? Experience, hunting goals, weapon of choice, general location, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline lacithetemplar

• Pilgrim
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 09:42:10 AM »
My name is Ladislav and I'm originally from Slovakia. I'm a software engineer and I moved here 2 years ago. Currently I live in Bellevue but I'm not stick to that place so if there were some hunting opportunities somewhere else (even Spokane) I'm ok with traveling there. I was not hunting back in Slovakia mostly because I was lazy to pass all the bureaucratic procedures (we're part of European Union, so basically everything you want to do requires to pass a lot of tests, fill many papers. And in case of hunting you're allowed to hunt only in small area where you live unless you pay big money to be able to hunt somewhere else) but both my grandpas and uncles were/are hunters. However I have pretty good experience with all kind of guns.

I passed hunter's ed and got my hunting license this year. I'm member of Wildlife Committee of WA (WCWI - Kenmore range). I like trap and pistol shooting and I'm on the range almost every weekend except summer as I love going camping.

My hunting goals for this year are to go duck, turkey and/or deer hunting. I would hunt for meat not trophy. But mostly I would like to gain some experience. I have Winchester Model 70 Featherweight (30-06) and CZ 612 (12 gauge shotgun). I would prefer to hunt with the rifle but the shotgun is good too

Offline lacithetemplar

• Pilgrim
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 07:45:50 PM »
nobody?

Offline Reconyxbot

• Pilgrim
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 02:01:48 AM »
I’m in Olympia, will probably do most my hunting in mason county since that’s where I grew up, but will be hitting late season deer and hoping to get out for duck a bunch this year, pm me and we can try to meet up some time for a hunt

Offline dis_pat_

• Hunter
  • Groups: NRA Life, RMEF
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 12:08:36 PM »
I'm thinking of going either near the Pend Oreille river or near Republic.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal