collapse

Author Topic: I-1639 mega thread  (Read 8695 times)

Offline KFhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • My posts do not reflect an official opinion of HW
Re: I-1639 mega thread
« Reply #285 on: November 08, 2018, 10:06:37 AM »
Maybe this has been posted.

Does the green on the map signify areas of abnormally low testosterone and IQ levels?

The stupid is spreading, and it will consume all in its path - resistance is futile, we will be assimilated.

Online Hi-Liter

• Sourdough
« Reply #286 on: November 08, 2018, 03:46:31 PM »
A person (individuals) whether they are 18-20 or whomever needs to file a lawsuit for constitutional violations in every county in this state. Good ole Bob AG will love it. Since he brags about the 40 plus lawsuits against trump. Then we need to stand together and  file one in all 39 counties in this state.

Offline Stein

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #287 on: November 08, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »
A person (individuals) whether they are 18-20 or whomever needs to file a lawsuit for constitutional violations in every county in this state. Good ole Bob AG will love it. Since he brags about the 40 plus lawsuits against trump. Then we need to stand together and  file one in all 39 counties in this state.

I don't know if that is going to work.  The 21 age limit for handguns has been upheld all the way to SCOTUS.

Offline Tinmaniac

• Political Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #288 on: November 08, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »

I don't know if that is going to work.  The 21 age limit for handguns has been upheld all the way to SCOTUS.
And the little thing in the constitution about the states individual rights.

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Go Hawks!
« Reply #289 on: November 08, 2018, 05:05:39 PM »

Does the green on the map signify areas of abnormally low testosterone and IQ levels?
YES it does!! :mgun:   Guns in Wa is like wolves in Wa.  SSS..??  Ya all might want think about that.  Future laws and internet data to see who have guns when they go house to house for confiscation.  I know its "out there" but honestly we are getting pretty close to this scenario.  Maybe another 5-15 years??
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:13:00 PM by Mudman »
MAGA

Offline woodswalker

• Curmudgeon in training
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
    • https://www.facebook.com/Grumpys-Gun-Repair-153675238330367/?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc
    • Grumpys Gun Repair
« Reply #290 on: November 08, 2018, 05:22:03 PM »
Well, I see it was another typical WA state mid term election!   Over 6 million legal aged voters in the state and only just over 2 million got out and voted, AND you see the results!!!

Quick questions, How many firearm owners never got out and voted????   How many firearm owners  voted for Cantwell and other "D's"???

Any firearms owners who didnt vote, or lord help them, voted Yes on 1639 should be at the very least, shunned. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :dunno: :dunno: 

Maybe they don't NEED firearms. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
A Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces.

Whatta ya mean I can't have one of each?

what we have here is...Washington Department of NO Fish and WATCHABLE Wildlife.

WDFW is going farther and farther backwards....we need FISH AND GAME back!

Offline magnanimous_j

• Political Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #291 on: November 08, 2018, 06:01:21 PM »

Compare it to a population density map. It would be identical.

Offline KFhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • My posts do not reflect an official opinion of HW
« Reply #292 on: November 08, 2018, 06:11:55 PM »

It proves that when you cluster too many people together critical thinking is out the window.  The herd takes over, they're NPC's.

Online Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA
« Reply #293 on: November 08, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »

Seattle/King Co in Washington, Portland in Oregon, Denver in Colorado, New York in New York, even Missoula in Montana. Large urban centers are increasingly liberal as the residents become more dependent on others and less on themselves.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline Slow-drifter

• Pilgrim
    • Jacob G Rondeau
« Reply #294 on: November 08, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »
Looking at the map makes me wonder why I live in Clallam county, let alone this state any more. 5 more years until the kiddos are out of the house, then it off to Idaho or Alaska, whichever the wife chooses...

Online Hi-Liter

• Sourdough
« Reply #295 on: November 08, 2018, 07:57:39 PM »

We will see, right to self defense a good thing for WA is we have a right to bear arms unlike CA
Florida Law has been already challenged in federal court

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2018, 07:47:09 AM »
1 of the hand gun arguments was that they left long guns to be legally bought buy under 21.now this makes it where they have no right to purchase either one for self defense.I think this 1 with the court aligned the way it is will be over turned.we will see.

I wonder how many injuries or death there are annually because of no gun for self defense was available.how much safer are the people as a whole because private individuals under 21 are armed?  :twocents:  :dunno:

1 answer to these would be the entire U.S because of the armed soldiers in the military that secure this country.

How many mass shootings were carried out by people between the ages of 18 and 21?this alone would beat the lefts anti gun argument.
"Boss of the woods"
(this is in reference to the biggie not me).

Offline bornhunter

• Political Topics
  • Scout
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF,
« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2018, 08:12:46 AM »
You can still go out and buy a semi auto rifle and hand it off to your kid who is under 21. In addition they will now have to pass a "secure your ammo" law. If someone breaks into your home and steals an unloaded gun, the bad guy will need to steal ammo from somewhere. So the guy steals ammo from another home, bingo, both theft victims are liable. These libs have got it figured out. They will get it all eventually.

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Political Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »
1 of the hand gun arguments was that they left long guns to be legally bought buy under 21.now this makes it where they have no right to purchase either one for self defense.I think this 1 with the court aligned the way it is will be over turned.we will see.

I wonder how many injuries or death there are annually because of no gun for self defense was available.how much safer are the people as a whole because private individuals under 21 are armed?  :twocents:  :dunno:

1 answer to these would be the entire U.S because of the armed soldiers in the military that secure this country.

You make good points.

Now, WA will completely disenfranchise 18-20 year olds.

While searching for something else yesterday, I read a stat that said something like there are 3-4 times as many defensive gun uses versus crime gun uses and that that number could be expected to be low due to the number of unreported defensive gun uses.

This is not that article or stat, but it is a good article on defensive gun uses.

However, the same survey found that the number of people who used a gun for self-defense was about six times greater than the number who said that using the gun “almost certainly” saved a life. This amounts to at least 1,029,615 defensive gun uses per year, including those in which lives were saved and those of lesser consequence.

https://fee.org/articles/defensive-gun-use-is-more-than-shooting-bad-guys/

Offline Cab

• Political Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2018, 11:12:40 AM »
Looks like I'm just going to have to go to OR to get my AR's or just build them as the lower is not considered a rifle.

* Recent Topics