collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Team Bad Decision Pre-Order Now Available  (Read 14570 times)

Offline CoryTDF

• Make it Rain!!!
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
  • Look at me I'm blowing a duck call!
Team Bad Decision Pre-Order Now Available
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »
Just read the December blog post and it was awesome! Loved it. You were right over in my neck of the woods for that hunt. Next time you are this way you should hit me up and I'll get Mark (Pathfinder101) on board to meet up for a beer and BS session.

Cory, where’s your neck of the woods? I live in the Tri Cities now!  I need to have @jackelope change my screen name to SilkOnTheEastSide!

Also, thank you guys for continuing to read and support.  Hopefully going to have some less serious posts soon, as well as a mailbag edition.

I’m thinking “Drinking In The Backcountry” is an upcoming topic...😬😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Walla Walla guy so we are practically neighbors now LOL. I too love writing and have thought very seriously about writing a book about my own adventures. I'm sure nobody would buy it but I think it would be cool to have on a coffee table in the man cave.   
CoryTDF

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797), British statesman and philosopher

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2018, 11:19:55 AM »
Just read the December blog post and it was awesome! Loved it. You were right over in my neck of the woods for that hunt. Next time you are this way you should hit me up and I'll get Mark (Pathfinder101) on board to meet up for a beer and BS session.

Cory, where’s your neck of the woods? I live in the Tri Cities now!  I need to have @jackelope change my screen name to SilkOnTheEastSide!

Also, thank you guys for continuing to read and support.  Hopefully going to have some less serious posts soon, as well as a mailbag edition.

I'm a Walla Walla guy so we are practically neighbors now LOL. I too love writing and have thought very seriously about writing a book about my own adventures. I'm sure nobody would buy it but I think it would be cool to have on a coffee table in the man cave.

That wasn’t you I ran into up top while I was packing my buck out during the late hunt was it? Your wife had the tag and your buddy gave me a tailgate ride back to my truck?

Offline CoryTDF

• Make it Rain!!!
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
  • Look at me I'm blowing a duck call!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »

That wasn’t you I ran into up top while I was packing my buck out during the late hunt was it? Your wife had the tag and your buddy gave me a tailgate ride back to my truck?

Nope not me. I didn't make it out during the late season much. I was busy raking leaves and doing other lame household things. The fog was also pretty disheartening so I stayed home. Also, I did not have a tag so it would have only been to go up as a Looky-Loo.
CoryTDF

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797), British statesman and philosopher

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2018, 11:34:56 AM »

Nope not me. I didn't make it out during the late season much. I was busy raking leaves and doing other lame household things. The fog was also pretty disheartening so I stayed home. Also, I did not have a tag so it would have only been to go up as a Looky-Loo.

Ya that fog was tough.  When I shot my buck I was on Plan C for the morning.  If you get over to the tri cities anytime soon look me up and we can grab a beer!

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2018, 09:45:32 AM »
I’m currently looking for TWO beta readers who are capable of reading quickly and giving constructive criticism.  Shoot me a private message for consideration!  I’m going to have chosen two in the next couple of days as I am wrapping up my 50% rewrite—post edit!

Offline actionshooter

• Past Sponsor
  • Old Salt
    • https://www.instagram.com/steve.bell.actionshooter/
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
Good for you guys!
Just the read the Blog and that's good stuff.... I really appreciate "The 1%"

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2018, 11:54:23 AM »
Good for you guys!
Just the read the Blog and that's good stuff.... I really appreciate "The 1%"

Thanks for the support Action!  If you’ve got Facebook bounce over to our group, give us a like and a share!

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2018, 05:49:09 PM »
That was fast.  I’ve got a few very competent beta readers!  Keep checking back for more content and hopefully some pre release information soon!!!

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2018, 06:17:57 PM »
Pulling for you guys!!!  I’m the opposite of a fast reader, but I will have to check out your book anyways. 
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2018, 06:20:49 PM »
Pulling for you guys!!!  I’m the opposite of a fast reader, but I will have to check out your book anyways.

I should clarify that they didn’t finish already, but that I found a few really competent readers! 😆 I happen to think the book is pretty good, but I’m a suspect source.  But if I don’t sell a single copy, it’s already been a resounding success in my eyes.  Thanks again for the support Jerry!

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2019, 02:50:21 PM »
Book update:  Beta reading is almost complete for the first 50%, and changes there will be fairly minimal.  I also sent out publisher packets yesterday.  Even if offered, I’m not sure if I will take a publishing deal...but what a process this has all been.  Look for a new blog post detailing the writing process coming soon. 

Thanks again for all the support and please don’t forget to subscribe on the website (www.teambaddecision.com) so you can receive updates on new blog posts and pre order information!

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 02:12:48 PM »
Spent about twelve hours behind the keyboard yesterday after the beta edit reviews came in.

The first half of the book is COMPLETE, and the reviews from my readers were exceptional!

Thanks for the support!

Offline fillthefreezer

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • @adventure_sd
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2019, 08:54:26 AM »
Got the pictures added to the first half of the book. In my biased opinion, they really draw everything together.

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2019, 08:03:49 AM »
Second half shipped off to BETA readers last night!  I’m hoping we are within THIRTY DAYS of opening up pre-orders!

I want to thank the Hunt-WA clan for the continued support...don’t forget to subscribe on the website for up to date info on the release!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:50:57 AM by SilkOnTheWetSide »

Offline SilkOnTheDrySide

• Sourdough
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2019, 11:37:40 AM »
Ladies and gentleman, we are getting close to a pre-order date!  Within two weeks I’m hoping we will be LIVE on pre-order—with an expected release date of April 6th.

If you haven’t done so already, head on over to the website and subscribe!  I’ll be running a random drawing in the next few weeks for a free copy, so stay tuned!  (I’ll even sign it 😆😆 )

www.teambaddecision.com

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]