collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Polaris Sporstman Accessories  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Get R Done.
Re: Polaris Sporstman Accessories
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 04:51:03 PM »
What tires you running scvette?  Any good?  Oh I have a set of RZR 2" quality wheel spacers I would sell as well as a Kawa set in 2".
MAGA!  Again..

Offline Scvette

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
What tires you running scvette?  Any good?  Oh I have a set of RZR 2" quality wheel spacers I would sell as well as a Kawa set in 2".

They’re Kenda Executioners. I bought them from Chapperal motorsports and wanna say they were $119 ea which I thought was a good deal,I’ve had my quad up to 90mph on pavement and they felt fine,in the dirt they grip excellent,they throw a lot of dirt. I don’t have a lot of miles on them,think my quad only has 200 miles on it and I installed them the 1st day I got it,they still look like they’re new. Someone asked about the silencer,I think I said pipe,but misquoted that,can’t remember the name of it but a lot of guys with 1000 quads are using them,I’ll look and see and post what it is later. 

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Get R Done.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2018, 06:32:46 PM »
Thanks.  I hit 74mph and that was plenty fast, might clutch it down later for more low end.  I am leaning towards Zilla 28". 
MAGA!  Again..

Offline Scvette

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2019, 11:57:31 PM »
Syoungs yikes! I carry a small air compressor with a cigarette lighter plug along with fix a flat and some other tools so that doesn't happen. A plug kit is a good idea too! Thanks for the reply. Im leaning towards 26" tires also. I'm going with a K&N, Ill have to check out the Dynojet kit.

Scvette that's a good looking machine! I think 28's would be too much for that 500 to turn. I do like those tires though. What pipe did you put on?

Campmeat those are sweet machines! I want one. Either a Razr or Arctic Cat 1000. Maybe next year after I sell some other toys.  :tup:

Sorry it took so long to reply on the pipe,I didn't do a pipe but did an aftermarket muffler,it's from GSE. It's a little louder,not a lot,not sure if it added any extra power or not.

Offline syoungs

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2019, 09:51:08 AM »
I added polaris Hd front springs to mine, and rebuilt all the steering joints. Much much better ride now, and the front end doesnt dive and squat like it did when pushing hard into a corner now. Gotta order rears now, as it lifted the bike significantly, 3.5" as of now in the front, I expect that to settle to 3" after a few more miles. Stock springs were shot!

Gonna order tires tonight from chapmoto, they did a 25" tire shootout last year, good stuff to watch before buying. I was going to order bearclaw htrs, but I think I'm gonna keep a little extra money in my pocket and order ocelot p375s instead. They ranked 2nd in the tests and are dirt cheap.

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Get R Done.
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2019, 10:33:57 AM »
Hey check out Discountutvtire.  Great prices.  I have not ordered from them yet so cannot vouch on service.  I always ordered from RCKYMNTATV which has been great.  I likely am ordering Maxxis Zilla 28" from Discountutv soon for $450.  Maxxis tires have been great over the years.  ITP OK as well, but the Blackwater radials were awesome 8ply tough tires.  Generics have always been inferior it seems for friends who ran em.  Don't forget to order from a Free Shipping Co!
MAGA!  Again..

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by bearpaw
[Yesterday at 11:27:12 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:06:34 PM]

Fishing with kids in Wenatchee by HardCorpsHuntr
[Yesterday at 10:03:34 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by jjhunter