collapse
Insurance Agency Serving Washington And Oregon

Author Topic: FS: 2018 Prime Logic RH compound bow & accessories  (Read 362 times)

Offline EscapeFrom206

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Pilgrim
  • Groups: NRA, GOA, RMEF, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Sportsmen's Alliance
FS: 2018 Prime Logic RH compound bow & accessories
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:32:53 PM »
For sale is a like-new 2018 Prime Logic compound bow.  It is in excellent condition and has seen very little use.  Here are the specs:
- 70-80 pound draw weight
- 30 inch draw length
- First Lite cipher camo pattern
- Right-handed

Brief backstory... I was worried about having a bow failure during an out-of-state hunt, so I bought this as a backup bow. I've shot fewer than a hundred arrows with it, just enough practice to feel confident out to 40 yards if my main bow went down. It never left the case during the trip (and was never left in baking hot conditions that might cause damage), and has been hanging on the wall ever since. Point being, the thing is essentially brand new. I'm selling it because I'm converting to shooting lefty on account of my left eye being significantly better than my right.

Asking $1000 for just the bow (purchase price including tax was a little over $1200). However, I'd prefer to sell it along with the sight and rest as a package, since neither can migrate to a left-handed bow.

The sight is a Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg 5-pin slider ($345 retail).

The rest is an Arizona Archery Equipment DOA drop-away rest ($150 retail).  I sold off a couple QADs in favor of the DOA.  Great rest.

Asking $1300 for the complete package.  Meet up in the Snohomish County area (cash only), or add $40 to ship (fee-less PayPal).

If the components are sold separately, pricing is bow = $1000, sight = $300, rest = $100 (shipping included for the sight and rest).

Offline derricklovatt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Re: FS: 2018 Prime Logic RH compound bow & accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »
would you be interested in a nice custom AR build?  located in monroe....if so is this bow able to be converted to 60-70 lbs? 

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/custom-ar-jp-lantac-vortex.282126/

Offline EscapeFrom206

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Pilgrim
  • Groups: NRA, GOA, RMEF, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Sportsmen's Alliance
Re: FS: 2018 Prime Logic RH compound bow & accessories
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 02:39:08 PM »
Bump.  Not interested in trades.