collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Come on some body has to be cool enough to hang out and show a new guy some tech  (Read 2317 times)

Offline fungi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
So 87 people have looked at the post and know one has replied.  Come on I'm just looking for good company we can go hike around on some ground I know of in Idaho. Not sure how many people have been through there.  Or if there is even any elk in that area but hey just trying to make connections with cool people.  But I guess there isn't to many of those people on this site.  Right on  that's to bad.  I'll even bring the lunch...  Or you name it maybe some work trade to go walking through some good ground.  We'll see how many check this out and if I get any replies.  Peace Gabestyle

Offline agchawk

• AGCHAWK
  • Sourdough
Wish I could, my friend but I am stuck on the wet side this weekend. In fact, I've been sitting here thinkin' about what I am going to do to kill the weekend. I for one would LOVE to go do a little exploring tomorrow and/or Sunday!

Man, I hate getting stuck over here because of work!

Offline bow-n-head

• Longhunter
I shed hunt by myself. don't have to share that way :chuckle: besides there is no one around here that will go with me.

Offline Birdguy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Frontiersman
bow-n-head I would gladly go with you if I were closer. We did a turkey hunt last year around Lewistown and we spent about an hour on day looking for sheds and brought back a box full! My son loves them and keeps them in his room and hunting aids for him and his buddies. We did not find anything big but sure had a great time. Just can not seem to justify another $800 turkey/shed hunt right now. I do however enjoy your pictures.

Offline heavy hauler

• Sourdough
fungi where do you live?   bow n head i cant believe no one will shed hunt with you.those pics i ve seen of your are crazy. :o you have quite the honey hole
you cant eat the horns, but backstraps look like crap on my wall!!!!

Offline fungi

• Pilgrim
Heavy hauler I live in Spokane.  I would be so stoked to get the oppurtunity to tromp around the woods with any body or if anyone has suggestions on places to hit up I would be greatful.  Thanks fungi

Offline heavy hauler

• Sourdough
hey fungi, i live just south of oly( about 6 hours away from you)   go north and check out deer park :twocents:
you cant eat the horns, but backstraps look like crap on my wall!!!!

Offline CoryTDF

• Make it Rain!!!
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
  • Look at me I'm blowing a duck call!
Talk to Mastermisser he lives up there in that area. He needs to get sombody up there to go out with once in a while. :) anyhoo i know him and i'm sure he would be up for it.
CoryTDF

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797), British statesman and philosopher

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal