collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Thumbs up to Leupold  (Read 6899 times)

Offline couesbitten

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
Re: Thumbs up to Leupold
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
I’ll take leupold over any Burris personally. IMO burris is a garbage company with garbage warranty’s.
Agree

I also agree, I have owned one Burris, a Fullfield that I purchased in 1998, mounted it on my .338 WM and by the 4th or 5th shot, the reticle was flopping around inside the scope.  Sent it in, life time warranty (damn good thing!), fixed for free and sent back, had to send it back to them again about two years later for the same issue.  I appreciate a lifetime warranty, but what I value is a scope that I don't have to use my warranty on.  I own a number of Leupold scopes and one Nikon, they have all been top performers for me.
With the catching ends the pleasure of the chase. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Goshawk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 08:24:08 PM »
Leupold is a class act.

Now if they only sold trucks!!!
You'll never get a Big'un if you keep shooting Little'un's.

Online JWBINX

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
  • Groups: LIFE NRA, RMEF
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 07:02:16 PM »
Simply the Best!! ;)

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 07:49:43 PM »
Had to send in my Leupold lps 2.5-10 that I have had for years, it wasn’t holding zero anymore. Sent it in and got the notification they received it. Was a little upset as they told me it was going to be 36 working days. Well didn’t need it now anyway. Couple weeks go by and I get another email from Leupold saying I need to contact them regarding my scope. So I give them a call and they tell me there is a part they no longer make for the Leupold lps. He tells me that they are going to replace it. I told him that will work, in my mind hoping it will be a comparable scope. That lps had amazing glass. He goes on to tell me that they are send me a Leupold xv5 hd in 2-10x42!! :IBCOOL: I told him thank you! He said it will go out this week.
This is the first scope I have sent them and have been more then happy with there service so big thumbs up to Leupold for there great service. 

Outstanding that they would upgrade so well.  Congrats. 

Offline Goshawk

• Longhunter
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
A while back I mounted a Deltapoint pro on a duty weapon and have been very pleased with it.

Last month my Trijicon TX30 TriPower started having some issues, so I contacted Trijicon to send it in knowing I would have to pay something for the service.  I was wrong. They sent me a nice note saying they no longer support that optic and will not work on it, paid for or otherwise. They were kind enough to recommend some of their other products the currently sell and support. 

And that's why I only buy Leupold Optics for both duty and recreation.

You'll never get a Big'un if you keep shooting Little'un's.

Offline The Big Game Hunter

• Business Sponsor
  • Scout
    • https://www.facebook.com/biggamehuntingadventures
    • Big Game Hunting Adventures
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 12:03:12 PM »
Had to send in my Leupold lps 2.5-10 that I have had for years, it wasn’t holding zero anymore. Sent it in and got the notification they received it. Was a little upset as they told me it was going to be 36 working days. Well didn’t need it now anyway. Couple weeks go by and I get another email from Leupold saying I need to contact them regarding my scope. So I give them a call and they tell me there is a part they no longer make for the Leupold lps. He tells me that they are going to replace it. I told him that will work, in my mind hoping it will be a comparable scope. That lps had amazing glass. He goes on to tell me that they are send me a Leupold xv5 hd in 2-10x42!! :IBCOOL: I told him thank you! He said it will go out this week.
This is the first scope I have sent them and have been more then happy with there service so big thumbs up to Leupold for there great service.
Glad to hear it! The Leupold VX-5 is a great scope! I currently have one on my .300 Win Mag and use it for almost all of my hunts.
https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/gifts-for-hunters/

Offline Buckjunkie

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: USMC Vet, NRA Life Member, SCI Life Member, WAFNAWS Life Member
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »
All I have are leupolds and I have never sent one back and never had one fail in 30 years.

Over the last few years I switched from VX3s to VX6s and VX5s due to eyesight. I noticed 4 or 5 years ago that seeing the target and crosshairs was getting difficult. I tried a VX6 and couldn’t believe it. No need for reading glasses at the range anymore.

They are really clear, huge field of view and the turrets dial true every time. They are also a lot lighter than Nightforce.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 04:23:00 PM by Buckjunkie »

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal