collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Idaho Draw  (Read 21271 times)

Offline Jimmy33

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Longhunter
Idaho Draw
« on: May 28, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
Please be the year I draw a September Unit 1 Mule Deer tag...
What’s everyone else putting in for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
    from violent people you save me.

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
Re: Idaho Draw
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 11:40:18 AM »
I would literally cut off one of my pinky fingers before I posted what units I put in for. With that said, I'm all in and so is my daughter and my nephew.   Good luck to everyone.....unless you put in for my units, then I hope you area big fat loser :chuckle:
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline jjhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Aim small. Miss small.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 11:52:14 AM »
I drew that unit 1 tag in 2005.  Fun hunt, but I dropped a brand new Weatherby ultra lite down a slide.  Bent the stock and a Swarovski scope tube.  Brutal. 

I can’t apply for antlered deer because I drew last year and with my gov tag to hunt on this year, I just decided to skip the draw this year.  First year in about 20 that I am not applying in Idaho. 

Good luck to everyone!

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 12:04:22 PM »
Drew deer last year, in for elk this year.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline BULLBLASTER

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 12:21:36 PM »
I’m gonna win Karl’s tags.

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 12:47:44 PM »
I drew that unit 1 tag in 2005.  Fun hunt, but I dropped a brand new Weatherby ultra lite down a slide.  Bent the stock and a Swarovski scope tube.  Brutal. 

I can’t apply for antlered deer because I drew last year and with my gov tag to hunt on this year, I just decided to skip the draw this year.  First year in about 20 that I am not applying in Idaho. 

Good luck to everyone!

You obviously did more damage to just the rifle and scope, like you must have really hit your head to rather chase Brush Rats than apply for ID elk......... :yike: :chuckle:

Offline coop2424

• Site Sponsor
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 12:48:36 PM »

Both of us are and the Jon also!!  All the tags.  Or probably you guys and nothing for me like usual!!

Offline Reidus

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 01:10:22 PM »

Been there done that. He cusses a lot when you do. Kb's tags are overrated anyhow.

Offline jjhunter

• Sourdough
  • Aim small. Miss small.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 01:10:54 PM »

Good luck to everyone!

You obviously did more damage to just the rifle and scope, like you must have really hit your head to rather chase Brush Rats than apply for ID elk......... :yike: :chuckle:

Brush rats are still a couple rungs above land carp (elk)...right below speed goats.

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Explorer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 01:23:10 PM »

Been there done that. He cusses a lot when you do. Kb's tags are overrated anyhow.
and you killed MY buck!!!! I hate all you guys :chuckle:
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Explorer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 01:23:59 PM »

Good luck to everyone!

Brush rats are still a couple rungs above land carp (elk)...right below speed goats.
land carp :chuckle: im stealing that hahaha

Offline Jimmy33

• Longhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
I would literally cut off one of my pinky fingers before I posted what units I put in for. With that said, I'm all in and so is my daughter and my nephew.   Good luck to everyone.....unless you put in for my units, then I hope you area big fat loser :chuckle:
Not too worried about posting the fact that I’m hunting unit 1...most people won’t even attempt it.

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.

Offline Jimmy33

• Longhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 01:26:40 PM »
Jjhunter...why does it seem like we always hunt the same areas?

Offline Jimmy33

• Longhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 01:38:21 PM »

Good luck to everyone!
I just want one year to chase them up there with a rifle instead of a bow.

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 01:40:52 PM »
Not too worried about posting the fact that I’m hunting unit 1...most people won’t even attempt it.

Yeah but they can still water down your draw odds before not attempting it  :chuckle:
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal