collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf pack to be targeted by Washington state shooters after repeated cattle atta  (Read 19029 times)

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
Wolf pack to be targeted by Washington state shooters after repeated cattle attacks  :tup:

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/jul/10/wolf-pack-to-be-targeted-by-state-shooters-after-r/

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Hopefully they'll be shooting an A-10.

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
Hopefully they get after it and shoot the whole pack before more cattle are slaughtered....

For the wolf lovers on H-W----Washington State Officials to Kill Wolf Families to Protect Cows

https://nywolf.org/2019/07/washington-state-officials-to-kill-wolf-families-to-protect-cows/?fbclid=IwAR2uy9sJhKCS0QQpqAjYSurfMH97X584oxhKnnm0jfFEDS-ZJnhorB_IJ7w#.XSZWE9tO40o.facebook

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
Hopefully they get after it and shoot the whole pack before more cattle are slaughtered....

For the wolf lovers on H-W----Washington State Officials to Kill Wolf Families to Protect Cows

https://nywolf.org/2019/07/washington-state-officials-to-kill-wolf-families-to-protect-cows/?fbclid=IwAR2uy9sJhKCS0QQpqAjYSurfMH97X584oxhKnnm0jfFEDS-ZJnhorB_IJ7w#.XSZWE9tO40o.facebook

Hope they get the pack.

I like the part about working to be able to manage the three regions separately, so the NE doesn't have to be held hostage.

Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline nwwanderer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
Did I read today that one male was killed and the operation was suspended to see if that would stop the predation?  Please tell me that someone from WDFW did not say that

Offline Bango skank

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
Did I read today that one male was killed and the operation was suspended to see if that would stop the predation?  Please tell me that someone from WDFW did not say that

Its what they do every time.  and the results are always what common sense would indicate.

Offline PA BEN

• LINEMAN
  • Frontiersman
Yes, they shot a collared Male that was in on the cattle kills. Now they are setting back seeing what they do now. :bash:

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
How is it possible our wolf experts don't know anything about wolf behavior?
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Bango skank

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
Yes, they shot a collared Male that was in on the cattle kills. Now they are setting back seeing what they do now. :bash:

Same thing they did with the sherman and togo packs, kill the collared ones, let the others run off.  Collared one should be last.  WOULD be last if they qctually had any intention of completing the job.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
The cows get pulled off range end of september, the grazing season is over.

So what WDFW has been doing is drag out the wolf culling as long as possible until the cattle are pulled off anyways, then there's no more conflict  :rolleyes:

next year rinse repeat, the wolves know those cows are tasty and easy to catch

Offline Ghost Hunter

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Patron Life Member, RMEF Life, Sponser Member
Seems like they put the cows out later this year.   :dunno:  Was able to keep my gate open past the middle of June.
Economy failure = Too many people spending money they don't have on things they don't need to impress people they don't like.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
Seems like they put the cows out later this year.   :dunno:  Was able to keep my gate open past the middle of June.

Ya, they don't drop the cattle out there anymore until after June 1
it was a deal they made with gov to give the calves some time to get bigger before they hit the range

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend

Ya, they don't drop the cattle out there anymore until after June 1
it was a deal they made with gov to give the calves some time to get bigger before they hit the range

I also noticed they don't put their best cattle in those wolf areas, smart, guess I wouldn't either if they were more likely to get ate,  the wolves would be eating tough old girls. 

Offline buckfvr

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
I cant decide if the bios are actually as stupid as they appear to be or if they are just the fall guys for wdfw......job or no job, I'd not act stupid to further an agenda for my employer.  And agenda it is when they keep killing the collared animal so they can play the "we cant find them" card.  Goes to show, there are more pro wolfie constituents than hunters.

Just when you think maybe the new director will be different, they go and pull the same bs stunt as before.  The fight isnt over, its just beginning.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]