collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Several guns FS/FT-6.5, 45, 22lr *Price drops*  (Read 3976 times)

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Longhunter
Several guns FS/FT-6.5, 45, 22lr *Price drops*
« on: August 03, 2019, 05:08:05 PM »
I am cleaning out my safe to make room for the guns i do use.  All guns are located in Davenport.  Buyer responsible for transfer fee and any shipping.  Any questions, comments or offers, please use the PM feature.  This is not a discussion topic.  Some of the things I'm looking for in trade are: FN five-seven, kimber montana-preferably in 270 win or 280AI, but will consider others, 4x4 quad, OHV, new or almost new traeger(bigger one) or??  Just shoot me some offers, who knows what might peek my interest.

1) Brand new, Howa 1500 6.5 creedmore.  Howa's HCR rifle features a fully adjustable Luth-AR MBA-4 buttstock with an aluminum chassis, Hogue finger groove pistol grip, and a 10-round magazine. It includes a 6"-9" adjustable bipod, Nikon Stirling Diamond 30mm 4-16x50 long range scope, and a hard case. This 6.5 Creedmoor model has a 24" heavy barrel with a three chamber muzzle brake, and features a grayscale American flag Cerakote finish on the chassis.  Comes with 1 box of ammo. $12001150 OBO **SOLD**

2) Brand new, Henry golden boy 22lr with NRA engraving on  buttstock.  $500475 OBO

3) Brand new, 2018 NRA gun of the year set.  The Gun of the Year embodies Kimber's commitment to crafting firearms of unequaled quality and dependability. Chambered in .45 ACP, the Kimber NRA Custom II "Defending Freedom" is a full-size 1911 with a 5-inch barrel. A specially engraved slide features the NRA logo and the words "Defending Freedom." The slide also wears a self-lubricating Desert Tan KimProģ II finish that offers outstanding additional resistance to chemicals, moisture, salt and UV light. This is complemented by a matte black frame, which is paired to the slide early in production to help ensure optimal fitting. Tactical G-10 grips ensure a secure grip, while a lowered and flared ejection port allows brass to easily clear the slide. Like all Kimber 1911s, each part of the "Defending Freedom" is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fitted together by hand with exceptional attention to detail. An excellent choice for both carry and home defense, the "Defending Freedom" is proudly made in America and, as a member of the Kimber family, is "What All Guns Should Beô."

The 1911 Sidekick Fighter knife from Silver Stag completes this set. The skillfully hand-crafted fixed-blade knife is the perfect tool for deer camp or self-protection. The 6-inch hand hollow-ground and jeweled high carbon D2 steel blade and leather sheath with vertical and horizontal carry options both feature engraved Friends of NRA logos. VZ Grips are customized to match the Gun of the Year, creating a duo that you won't want to put down. When you do, the display case's black foam interior with two cutouts for gun and knife will ensure it is stored securely beneath the lid engraved with the Friends of NRA logo. Silver Stag Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Gun of the Year set is limited to 1,100 units and available exclusively at Friends of NRA events.

Caliber: .45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Magazine capacity: 7
Sight: Fixed low profile with 6.8" radius
Grips: G10
Custom NRA Serialization
NRA Logo and "Defending Freedom" engraved on slide
Custom Walnut display case with Friends of NRA logo made by Eagle Mountain Wooden Box Company
Silver Stag 1911 Sidekick Fighter fixed-blade knife with matching grips
Made in the USA.  $13001100 1025 cash, FIRM at this price

4) Used Taurus pt145 pro.  This has been my EDC.  Well used, unknown round count but has functioned great for me.  Has a lot of trigger play, which is one reason I am changing my carry gun.  Comes with one mag full of hornady self defense rounds and a crossfire nylon holster.  $225200 obo
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:46:01 AM by asmith »
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
Re: Several guns FS/FT
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 11:58:37 AM »
Let's get these moved

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
Re: Several guns FS/FT-6.5, 45, 22lr
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
TTT,  I need the room. 

Online linxx77

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Chairman-WWA-Spokane Chapter
    • www.facebook.com/linxx77
    • Washington Waterfowl Association-Spokane Facebook
  • Groups: Washington Waterfowl Association
Re: Several guns FS/FT-6.5, 45, 22lr
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 09:06:34 PM »
Iíd really love the 22 but I canít afford the price. And donít want to low ball you because youíre a good guy. Maybe someday I can get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
orbis non sufficit

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
Re: Several guns FS/FT-6.5, 45, 22lr *Price drops*
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »
Price drops.  I willing to dicker a bit as I need the room!

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 10:58:22 PM »
 :dunno: :dunno:

Must be my location.  But these prices are so good, makes the drive worth while!  And who doesnt want to see Davenport?  I mean, it's a vacation hot spot! :chuckle:

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 06:47:57 AM »
TTT

Final price drop on the Kimber, $1025 cash, FIRM!  Need the last of these moved quick.

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:10:15 PM »
I need some good quality bones and/or a spotter.  Shoot me some offers

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics