collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Whatcome county council voting to end hunting in Drayton Harbor.  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Re: Whatcome county council voting to end hunting in Drayton Harbor.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 08:51:46 AM »
I just heard from Whatcom WWA President Lyle Galloway who attended the Council Public Works & Health Committee meeting this afternoon.  The committee disapproved the first proposal for a no shooting zone by petition but approved the second proposal to conduct a public hearing on the creation of this new no shooting zone.

Because of this, there is no reason to attend the County Council meeting tonight as they are already moving forward with this.  A public hearing will be scheduled in no less than two weeks from now.

We will let you know the date of the public hearing as soon as it is published.  We will need absolutely everyone who hunts this county there to defend our rights.

Thank you!

Edited: A public hearing will be scheduled in NO less than two weeks from now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Re: Whatcome county council voting to end hunting in Drayton Harbor.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2019, 11:56:15 PM »
I just heard from Whatcom WWA President Lyle Galloway who attended the Council Public Works & Health Committee meeting this afternoon.  The committee disapproved the first proposal for a no shooting zone by petition but approved the second proposal to conduct a public hearing on the creation of this new no shooting zone.

Because of this, there is no reason to attend the County Council meeting tonight as they are already moving forward with this.  A public hearing will be scheduled in no less than two weeks from now.

We will let you know the date of the public hearing as soon as it is published.  We will need absolutely everyone who hunts this county there to defend our rights.

Thank you!

Edited: A public hearing will be scheduled in NO less than two weeks from now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
:tup: don't hunt there can't too far away but glad people are notifying others on this.
But this they approved a meeting to create a new no shooting zone is a chicken poop way of doing things. Can't get their one way through approve another way to try and get it! :bash:
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]