collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Good western WA bear guides?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Getembearsomeday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Good western WA bear guides?
« on: September 08, 2019, 10:20:10 AM »
Have you guys had any luck with local western WA bear guides. I'm looking for someone who is good at teaching the how to's of fair chase bear hunting so I can successfully do it on my own moving forward rather than just getting a one time bear.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: Good western WA bear guides?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 12:19:24 PM »
I’ve got no experience or knowledge of their operation but Cascade Mountain Outfitters posted a bunch of bear success photos on Facebook the last month or so. I’m sure someone here on the forum knows something about them.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline MuzzyHunter28

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
  • Cascade Mountain Outfitters
    • https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Sports---Recreation/Cascade-Mountain-Outfitters-360401058137699/
    • Cascade Mountain Outfitters LLC
  • Groups: WFW,SCI, DU, WSF, WBF
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 08:18:28 AM »
Have you guys had any luck with local western WA bear guides. I'm looking for someone who is good at teaching the how to's of fair chase bear hunting so I can successfully do it on my own moving forward rather than just getting a one time bear.

Hey there! I am the owner/guide of Cascade Mtn Outfitters. I run spot & stalk black bear hunts the month of August / early September. All public land hunts. I have a few openings left for next season. Feel free to check out my website or give me a call, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions!
Brandon Keller 
Owner/Guide
www.CascadeMountainOutfitters.com - Guided Black Bear Hunts
P: 360.761.8653

Offline MuzzyHunter28

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
  • Cascade Mountain Outfitters
    • https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Sports---Recreation/Cascade-Mountain-Outfitters-360401058137699/
    • Cascade Mountain Outfitters LLC
  • Groups: WFW,SCI, DU, WSF, WBF
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 08:18:59 AM »
I’ve got no experience or knowledge of their operation but Cascade Mountain Outfitters posted a bunch of bear success photos on Facebook the last month or so. I’m sure someone here on the forum knows something about them.

Thanks for the shout out!  8)
Brandon Keller 
Owner/Guide
www.CascadeMountainOutfitters.com - Guided Black Bear Hunts
P: 360.761.8653

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal