collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Chehalis lumber owner - long shot  (Read 4602 times)

Offline idaho guy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Chehalis lumber owner - long shot
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 04:39:22 PM »
You give me too much credit, I only have 20 or 30 internet buddies =)
Sorry if this request accidentally opened up some discreet information, I wasn't intending any harm.
I would have assumed after you PM'd Macs B that he would have PM'd the contact info back to you instead of posting it on the net.  I assume he deletes his posts because he understands the broad audience of the internet and is trying to scrub his footprint.

Public info or not, posting all of that, especially after the comment about the PM, was in poor taste.

you sure are touchy on what people post? Public knowledge who cares? Get onx and you can get that info on your phone  :dunno: I just got off the bull thread and you're ripping a guy over there for posting a picture of a live bull?Sounds like the bull is well known and he probably sticks out like a sore thumb in that country anyways.  I don't get it I thought we were trying to make an effort to get people to help out new hunters? if everybody pms any piece of usefull information and is scared to post any pictures this will be a boring forum. I am actually still a little nervous to post some pictures because it seems like the bigger the animal the more effort expended by the internet police to figure out what you must have done wrong. Dramas not worth it, plus I still don't totally know how to tell if location is on pictures. You don't seem to be helping paranoid people like me make this an interesting forum. I have always enjoyed your posts but you seem a little touchy  :chuckle:       

Yup...I've been a little more vocal than normal I guess, but I hardly think I "ripped" anyone.

Unfortunately you missed my point, which maybe I didn't make very clear.

The OP pm'd Macs B for the info he was looking for. Macs B posted it on the forum for all to see. I guess I just felt like the "PM sent" was an attempt to keep the info between the 2 of them.

:tup: makes sense

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
I'm more than happy to help people out where I can probably almost to a fault, but I won't do it on the public forum
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Angry Perch

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 10:03:50 AM »
I'm more than happy to help people out where I can probably almost to a fault, but I won't do it on the public forum

PM Sent
Low T Beta Male
Domesticated simpy city dwelling male

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw