collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Best Muzzleloader  (Read 923 times)

Offline Ghunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Best Muzzleloader
« on: September 15, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »
Planning on doing my first muzzleloader elk hunt in eastern WA. Im looking to get a decent loader for the price and will last me for awhile. Let me hear your opinions!
"Aim small, miss small"

Offline NWWA Hunter

• Scout
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF, DU, MDF, SCI
Re: Best Muzzleloader
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »
I have a couple of Knight muzzleloaders and love them. I’ve never heard a complaint about knights from anyone. I have the ultra lite I got for a great deal and love it and same with my knight long range. I’ve also have one of the older model Remington black powders and killed an elk with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Take your kids into the outdoors. They are our future. Support conservation by joining and participating in future through NRA, SCI, RMEF, Wild Sheep or any of the other great organizations.

Offline Ghunt

• Hunter
Re: Best Muzzleloader
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »
I have a couple of Knight muzzleloaders and love them. I’ve never heard a complaint about knights from anyone. I have the ultra lite I got for a great deal and love it and same with my knight long range. I’ve also have one of the older model Remington black powders and killed an elk with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill look into those ones, thanks. What are the pros and cons between the ultra and long range?
"Aim small, miss small"

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal