collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Fun New Gun  (Read 2537 times)

Offline b23

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Fun New Gun
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 02:20:31 PM »
if you get the Magpul pump handle for it they have MLOK slots in them and you could mount a small piece of rail, or just bolt a piece of rail to the grip and run with it

That's what mine has, I just haven't seen a setup I liked yet because they all run a light off to the side and I'd prefer something underneath.  I think I saw a home built deal where they ran a light off of the tube or something like that but I could be thinking of something else, I don't exactly recall.  Regardless, these things are fun to shoot and don't cost a great deal of money.

I will have to look at mine tonight, I could'a' swore there are slots underneath for that... Ill have to look, I have a mount and a light that i want to put on mine, I have been preoccupied with things and haven't even looked at it in about a year

Yes, there are slots underneath, but if you use them to mount a light, where does you hand go?

Offline JJB11B

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Fun New Gun
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 07:43:16 AM »
if you get the Magpul pump handle for it they have MLOK slots in them and you could mount a small piece of rail, or just bolt a piece of rail to the grip and run with it

That's what mine has, I just haven't seen a setup I liked yet because they all run a light off to the side and I'd prefer something underneath.  I think I saw a home built deal where they ran a light off of the tube or something like that but I could be thinking of something else, I don't exactly recall.  Regardless, these things are fun to shoot and don't cost a great deal of money.

I will have to look at mine tonight, I could'a' swore there are slots underneath for that... Ill have to look, I have a mount and a light that i want to put on mine, I have been preoccupied with things and haven't even looked at it in about a year

Yes, there are slots underneath, but if you use them to mount a light, where does you hand go?
on the light?
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever."
Shane Falco

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal