collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Please Delete  (Read 4597 times)

Offline Buckmark

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
To hunt and butcher an animal is to recognize that meat is not some abstract form of protein that springs into existence tightly wrapped in cellophane and styrofoam.

Online Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
Re: Hybrid bucks and point restrictions???
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »
No can say with any degree of confidence what a specific warden will conclude with respect to a deer he hasn't seen.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline brew

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2019, 06:46:53 PM »
Get us a picture and we could tell you with a lot more certainty. Based on your description though, it sounds like the body is mostly whitey and the horns are muley, is that correct? In that case, I'd call it a muley according to the law.
I'm not asking for your buy off on whether or not it's a cross, strictly for the legality.  I give a pretty thorough description of what it looks like above. Unless wdfw tells him something different he's going with the 3 pt. Rule.

You say no mistake about it. That's pretty sure. How do you know? And if you know, why the question?

I know because I have looked at tens of thousands of game camera photos from this area, I know what whitetails and mule deer look like, I have also seen whitetail bucks running with mulie does here so I know it's a possibility. My question lies in the fact that because it is neither a whitetail or mule deer, do antler restrictions apply or not?
if you've looked at tens of thousands of game camera photos than why are you coming on a board asking about this thread.  if you are sure about it then kill it.  stop asking questions then when someone questions it get on here and dispute what they have to say.  Kill the dam thing if you're sure what it is....obviously you aren't cuz you are on here asking questions.  if you have to ask questions don't kill it
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:55:21 PM by brew »
beer---it's whats for dinner

Offline fishnfur

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 12:25:05 AM »
 :chuckle: :chuckle:   :beatdeadhorse:

Hilarious, but obviously frustrating for the OP.  Let it die guys. 

BTW - Hybridization of WT and MD is pretty common in Texas.  Google it.
“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”  - Will Rogers

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal