collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Steve rinellas blue mountains bull hunt  (Read 30488 times)

Offline millerwheeler

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Get out and put some miles on those boots
Re: Steve rinellas blue mountains bull hunt
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2019, 06:16:15 PM »
9 pages still can't believe this Is still a thing . WHO CARES

Offline baker5150

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: Loser's Lounge - Lifetime Member
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2019, 06:59:08 PM »
I’m so sick and tired of all the folks backing this guy like they are his best friend. My family has hunted that unit since the 1930s and every local in that area is not ok with his broadcasting of the unit. Even talked to 2 local game wardens this season and they also agree that his big mouth was completely unacceptable. And yeah go ahead and keep saying that it’s a quality hunt unit and everyone knows that. Keep up the bashing I can handle it.  :chuckle: Mtn view is way more than a quality hunt. Many generations have relied on this area to provide food for their family and still do. Way more to it than a trophy elk hunt! Maybe the draw won’t go up in apps dramatically but it’s still completely unacceptable as a hunter to blast all these details out to everyone. The more talk, the more idiots in the unit. I always drive to all the campsites after the season and check for trash left behind. I’ve never had to pick up more trash as I had this year at campsites. Disgusting! Long story short, this isn’t just a quality elk hunt. It’s a way of life for many and the original hunters of this area are completely disgusted with Steve

You should put to practice your profile signature, those 3 words ring true in a situation like this.

And you should practice not being a suck up  :chuckle:  I’ll prolly get tossed for saying that  :chuckle: And I could care less. So tired of the peanut gallery chiming In on an area they have never touched and couldn’t handle for 2 seconds

Hahaha. 

Just keep whining on the internet.  That’ll teach em.   :rolleyes:

Offline JWEBB

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Waiting for October
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2019, 10:26:25 PM »
I’m so sick and tired of all the folks backing this guy like they are his best friend. My family has hunted that unit since the 1930s and every local in that area is not ok with his broadcasting of the unit. Even talked to 2 local game wardens this season and they also agree that his big mouth was completely unacceptable. And yeah go ahead and keep saying that it’s a quality hunt unit and everyone knows that. Keep up the bashing I can handle it.  :chuckle: Mtn view is way more than a quality hunt. Many generations have relied on this area to provide food for their family and still do. Way more to it than a trophy elk hunt! Maybe the draw won’t go up in apps dramatically but it’s still completely unacceptable as a hunter to blast all these details out to everyone. The more talk, the more idiots in the unit. I always drive to all the campsites after the season and check for trash left behind. I’ve never had to pick up more trash as I had this year at campsites. Disgusting! Long story short, this isn’t just a quality elk hunt. It’s a way of life for many and the original hunters of this area are completely disgusted with Steve

You should put to practice your profile signature, those 3 words ring true in a situation like this.

And you should practice not being a suck up  :chuckle:  I’ll prolly get tossed for saying that  :chuckle: And I could care less. So tired of the peanut gallery chiming In on an area they have never touched and couldn’t handle for 2 seconds

Hahaha. 

:tup: And you just keep sitting on your couch with your potato chips and bud watching Meateater  :chuckle:
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Offline JakeLand

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2019, 08:14:51 AM »
Naaaa !! Coors light and Tims cascade salt and vinegar!!!

Offline baker5150

• Past Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: Loser's Lounge - Lifetime Member
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2019, 08:20:12 AM »

Hahaha. 

:tup: And you just keep sitting on your couch with your potato chips and bud watching Meateater  :chuckle:

Nah,  I'll go hunting instead,  He didn't ruin "My Spot" so I should be good. 

Offline Odell

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Longhunter
  • the deuce is loose
« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2019, 09:43:50 AM »
Interesting thread.   I thought it would die out.

I was waffling, but after this much attention I am definitely putting myself, my kids and my hunting partners in for this hunt.

If it generates this much heat, it must be a GREAT unit.

It is a great unit. No denying that
what in the wild wild world of sports???

Offline 2MANY

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2019, 09:49:34 AM »
Word on the street is Meateater is a closet Vegan.

Offline Meathunter06

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
  • Groups: Hunting Washington Forum
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2019, 09:54:28 AM »
9 pages still can't believe this Is still a thing . WHO CARES
for sure

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2019, 10:16:09 AM »
I know, I thought about locking it so it will quit showing up in my feed. 

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2019, 11:30:31 AM »
Word on the street is Meateater is a closet Vegan.

:chuckle: I think he's pre-vegan.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline millerwheeler

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Get out and put some miles on those boots
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2019, 03:28:41 PM »
I know, I thought about locking it so it will quit showing up in my feed.
[/quote

Please do 

Offline kirkl

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • USN Veteran- USS Nimitz CVN 68
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2019, 03:45:17 PM »
Pianoman, your not going to tell a mod what you told me?   :rolleyes:

Quote from: kirkl on October 24, 2019, 04:51:27 PM

You guys should keep arguing about this that way it stays at the top and maybe other good stuff thats worth reading gets pushed down.   :rolleyes: friggin pissing match after pissing match on this site anymore.

You know you have the ability to view only the threads that you like, right? It's not the site. It's your choices. There are plenty of hunting threads that are pissing match-free for you.  :tup:

Offline JWEBB

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Waiting for October
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2019, 09:22:17 PM »

Hahaha. 

Nah,  I'll go hunting instead,  He didn't ruin "My Spot" so I should be good.

Good on you :tup:
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Offline Dan-o

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Explorer
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2019, 10:46:47 PM »
So how steep is this country?
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #149 on: November 25, 2019, 11:42:11 PM »
So how steep is this country?

It didn't look all that steep in Rinella's hunt I seen on TV..looked doable for an average to slightly pudgy office worker  :dunno:   

might as well put in for it  :IBCOOL:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand