collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Estate Inventory  (Read 3133 times)

Offline timberghost72

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: Seattle Rifle & Pistol
Re: Estate Inventory
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2019, 10:11:15 AM »
I use a spreadsheet and hard copies in my safe. Also backup hard drive for my computer.

Another thing I do for important documents is email them to myself and wife. That way you have another place to access them anytime.

Offline wkraemer

• Pilgrim
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »
All good advice, one thing that no one has said is keep the record separate.  My wife's dad had an ex walk off with his guns during a divorce.  She moved out and took his guy stuff: Guns, tools, and anything that had value.  Being I am my wives 3rd husband, I am leery to let her see my list of guns and there values.  I got married at 37.

Funny story, my 7 year old great nephew is being all boy and likes guns.  he asked how many I had, and true to my form, I did not give him a number.  I responded not enough.

For that reason ,I have my list on my work computer.  My list includes:  make, model, serial number, cost, and value.  I also have some pictures on my cell phone.  I might want to make a flash drive with pictures and list.

Offline fish vacuum

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2019, 04:49:57 PM »
You don't need a form. Make a list with values, serial numbers, whatever you want. Email it with a few pics. Done.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal