collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Retractable tonneau cover suggestions  (Read 2424 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: Retractable tonneau cover suggestions
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 05:16:15 PM »
Our accessory guide calls for 1 hour labor to install any of the roll up or tri fold tonneau covers we sell. Can't be too complicated. I give them all to the same guy to install so he's gotten pretty good.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Alchase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
Re: Retractable tonneau cover suggestions
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
In these smaller bedded trucks it seems like you need all the space available and killing 1/4 of the space did not suit me. I ended up going with an Extang that opens front or back and removes in about a minute. It has been great and my only complaint is that it was not designed to support weight, though it is pretty rigid and it has supported my #240 a couple times. I like that you can fold up the panel closest to the cab to put stuff without dropping the tailgate.

The Bak-flip G2, all three sections fol up so the whole bed is accessible. I haul rock, gravel and mulch all the time. Just fold it up and go.
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal