collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: FS Promaster XC-M H30 ball head  (Read 499 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Legend
  • Groups: WSB RMGA NRA RMEF BHA
FS Promaster XC-M H30 ball head
« on: December 04, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »
Brand new never used Promaster ball head. Retails for $89.95. Asking $65 shipped to your door.

Promaster XC-MH30 Ball Head - Black (3496) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PXMLLXH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2Sj6Db9WSSZ28

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Re: FS Promaster XC-M H30 ball head
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 01:06:53 PM »
Bump. Open to reasonable lowball offers.

If you’re into ball heads, this seems like a quality piece of gear.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 08:28:16 AM »
Bump!

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 06:58:47 PM »
Up. Lowball offers will be entertained.

* Advertisement