collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Christensen arms question?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline b23

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Christensen arms question?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 08:51:34 AM »
I have a few different rifles with HS Prec det mag systems and they all work and feed very well, I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Christensen arms question?
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 09:42:48 AM »
One thing I noticed after having the DBM installed on my 700 is it’s kind of a pain in the butt to carry it now. I used to hold the rifle one handed with my right hand right in front of the trigger guard. It was pretty balanced there and now with the mag box hanging out there, I have to move my hand forward and it’s not as well balanced there. Small thing. A buddy mentioned it to me and I didn’t think much of it beforehand. Not sure I’d do it again on a hunting rifle.  For the record I had mine done at Benchmark too and they did a great job.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Sakko300wsm

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 09:49:25 AM »
One thing I noticed after having the DBM installed on my 700 is it’s kind of a pain in the butt to carry it now. I used to hold the rifle one handed with my right hand right in front of the trigger guard. It was pretty balanced there and now with the mag box hanging out there, I have to move my hand forward and it’s not as well balanced there. Small thing. A buddy mentioned it to me and I didn’t think much of it beforehand. Not sure I’d do it again on a hunting rifle.  For the record I had mine done at Benchmark too and they did a great job.

I’m only doing a 3 round mag - so it should still be pretty flush, the 5 rounds definitely hangs down further
VELOCITY MARINE- ALUMINUM BOATS
I hunt fur and fins!!
23' X 9' custom jet in the works
Haxby 550hp 496"
Hammi 241
Stick steer

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 10:24:46 AM »
Ya mine were 5 rounders.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Sakko300wsm

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2020, 03:18:16 PM »
Just got my CR  Ridgeline back today from Benchmark- they did an amazing job and the rifle is way better imo!
VELOCITY MARINE- ALUMINUM BOATS
I hunt fur and fins!!
23' X 9' custom jet in the works
Haxby 550hp 496"
Hammi 241
Stick steer

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal