collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Ahhhh """" SNAP !!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
Ahhhh """" SNAP !!
« on: February 05, 2020, 05:42:02 AM »
Well the water is up to where the cosino used to be on the mighty Columbia , fishing slowed down , so I decided to get to smoking  some fish , and as soon as I figger Wich end to light things will feel alot more controlled I geuss , the thing is I've only got enuff to make one batch ! Isn't it exciting when you get it all done and you get to let people try your concoxsuon ? Well that's what I did on super bowl Sunday , biggest mistake of the winter fishing season so far ! U see Lewis , just as I got the gold mine on a plate and administered it to the table ,my significant other needed me to go to the store that is litteraly 5 blocks from my house , it took me 17 minutes in game time on the radio , and I arrived with everybody's goof juice n swill , in time to see nothing but a empty plate sitting on the table !!!! I got all kinds of thanx for my creation but as for actually tasting the stuff ????!!!! Glad I tried a piece to see if it was done !!! Now it's time for paybacks from my brother for makeung me reel in his tangled mess on the end of my line !!! Even though there s 175  MILES !!!!!! OF WATER OUT THERE !!!! I'm smooth criminal through his freezer , I no of ten fish that are in there 😋🤓😋😋😋
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline Alchase

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
Re: Ahhhh """" SNAP !!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 06:12:48 AM »
That sucks!

Remember the number 1 Rule when smoking anything, Never, I repeat, Never, put all your product out! What you put out will get eaten!
Always save a portion for "administrative purposes" to compare to previous smokes, and take extensive notes (brine, texture, smoke ring, and of course taste.
This will insure your Quality Control will never repeat any oopses, from the past.
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 12:36:26 PM »
 :chuckle:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 09:36:25 PM »
 :tup: :chuckle:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal