collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf vs Peterbilt  (Read 12029 times)

Offline cem3434

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA, MDF, RMEF, NWTF, PF, RGS, WSF, WSTA
Re: Wolf vs Peterbilt
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 10:09:44 PM »
The driver has become a local hero.  8)
The best friend a guy could have asked for. RIP chasing pheasants in heaven Denali girl.

Online hunter399

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2020, 06:18:30 AM »
Never hit brakes and shifting gears. MINT 👌
I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2020, 06:21:33 AM »
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 06:54:10 AM »
Was this WA or another state ?

Fruitland WA
Gotcha! Thanks . I was just curious since there are "Fruitlands" in other states .

And then there is California.

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 10:29:18 AM »
I was taught by a drivers ed teacher who was also a WWII bomber pilot, "never swerve to miss an animal, you are more likely to be hurt or killed in the process, HIT the animal whatever it is!" :tup:

My scoutmaster swerved to miss a porcupine, rolled his car and wound up in the hospital for ten days.  Almost killed him,  once he recovered he told my dad, "yep, should have HIT it and kept on going, I'll never try and avoid HITTING another animal again!"

A little advice if you find yourself driving in Alaska, avoid hitting a moose at all cost! That being said, don't post dead wolf pictures on the internet with headings that say you're glad the wolf is dead. It gives the other side emotional ammunition
for people on the fence. Big lose for hunters.  :twocents:

The biggest loss to hunters was not stepping up and exposing the fraud, always being on defense do to the fear of some emotional backlash BS.

At this point, with the cat out of the bag, and the wolves fully infested in WA, hunting on the way out, does it really matter what the pro-wolf frauds say? Can anyone see any true wolf management in Washingtons future???

I wonder how many of the pro-wolf frauds will be pro-grizzly bear frauds now.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 10:47:22 AM »
At this point, with the cat out of the bag, and the wolves fully infested in WA, hunting on the way out, does it really matter what the pro-wolf frauds say?

No, the pro-wolf frauds' victory is complete.  They have won in every regard, so it does not matter what they, or you, or I thinks.   It's done, the game is over.   checkmate.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Wolf vs Peterbilt
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2020, 10:53:02 AM »
FB took the pictures down,  the post with comments are still up.

Pics are still up, they're just covered up. Click the little "see photo" and they're there.

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Goshawk

• Longhunter
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2020, 09:05:11 AM »
We need to put up a puppy roadside memorial cross... :o
You'll never get a Big'un if you keep shooting Little'un's.

Offline PA BEN

• LINEMAN
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2020, 10:06:15 AM »
FB took the pictures down,  the post with comments are still up.

Pics are still up, they're just covered up. Click the little "see photo" and they're there.

it's a repost screen shot now.

Offline Cougartail

• Frontiersman
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2020, 10:35:08 AM »
I was taught by a drivers ed teacher who was also a WWII bomber pilot, "never swerve to miss an animal, you are more likely to be hurt or killed in the process, HIT the animal whatever it is!" :tup:

My scoutmaster swerved to miss a porcupine, rolled his car and wound up in the hospital for ten days.  Almost killed him,  once he recovered he told my dad, "yep, should have HIT it and kept on going, I'll never try and avoid HITTING another animal again!"

A little advice if you find yourself driving in Alaska, avoid hitting a moose at all cost! That being said, don't post dead wolf pictures on the internet with headings that say you're glad the wolf is dead. It gives the other side emotional ammunition

The biggest loss to hunters was not stepping up and exposing the fraud, always being on defense do to the fear of some emotional backlash BS.

At this point, with the cat out of the bag, and the wolves fully infested in WA, hunting on the way out, does it really matter what the pro-wolf frauds say? Can anyone see any true wolf management in Washingtons future???

People in the middle with no strong feelings may be ok with a hunting season at some point. Trust me, people laughing about a wolf being smeared across the highway turn the middle off. Makes hunters look like idiots.. There are lots of logical reasons to control and hunt/trap wolves. Instead of acting like emotional nitwits like liberals we should be making a well thought out case for control. :twocents:
Did Trump hurt your feelings?

I only seem like a macho guy if you have low T and you listen to the Village  People

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2020, 11:27:32 AM »

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2020, 12:32:04 PM »

People in the middle with no strong feelings may be ok with a hunting season at some point. Trust me, people laughing about a wolf being smeared across the highway turn the middle off. Makes hunters look like idiots.. There are lots of logical reasons to control and hunt/trap wolves. Instead of acting like emotional nitwits like liberals we should be making a well thought out case for control. :twocents:

Did the poster say he was a hunter? Or is any thing considered negative by some, a reason to blame hunters?

I wonder if there are any people in the middle after 12 years worth of wolves? From what I have seen, they are either full blown fake environmental pro-wolfers or they know the other side of the coin, wolves are killing off the deer etc., taking your dogs on a hike isn't a good idea and packing in wolf country is a given.

The fact that you somehow think WDF&Wolves etc., give two cents on hunters " making a well thought out case for control" is hilarious.

And as far as wolf control, rural communities have been implementing and in some cases WDFW know. Taking care of wolves isn't a public secret anymore.

On another note, as the pro-wolfers like to point out "the wolves are here to stay so get use to it", at this point many people don't want to get use to it, and many of the people aren't hunters or ranchers.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2020, 02:57:57 PM »
I wonder if he cut the tail off of it, like people do with dead coyotes ?
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Cougartail

• Frontiersman
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2020, 07:03:46 PM »

Did the poster say he was a hunter? Or is any thing considered negative by some, a reason to blame hunters?

I wonder if there are any people in the middle after 12 years worth of wolves? From what I have seen, they are either full blown fake environmental pro-wolfers or they know the other side of the coin, wolves are killing off the deer etc., taking your dogs on a hike isn't a good idea and packing in wolf country is a given.

The fact that you somehow think WDF&Wolves etc., give two cents on hunters " making a well thought out case for control" is hilarious.

And as far as wolf control, rural communities have been implementing and in some cases WDFW know. Taking care of wolves isn't a public secret anymore.

On another note, as the pro-wolfers like to point out "the wolves are here to stay so get use to it", at this point many people don't want to get use to it, and many of the people aren't hunters or ranchers.

This is a hunting forum. Scroll through the posts. If you don't think the wolf lovers spread what is posted here around the net you are living in a dream world.
In the end voters will determine the future of wolf management in Washington. All politicians will bend to the popular opinion to stay in power. Showing livestock killed by wolves is a winner for hunters. Showing a wolf splattered on the road and laughing about it is a loser. Pretty simple unless you are a fanatic.
Did Trump hurt your feelings?

I only seem like a macho guy if you have low T and you listen to the Village  People

Offline Goshawk

• Longhunter
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2020, 07:25:04 PM »
Only four more kills and the trucker's an ACE!
You'll never get a Big'un if you keep shooting Little'un's.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by timberghost72
[Today at 08:55:00 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]