collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NWTF National Convention  (Read 764 times)

Offline Russ McDonald

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • USN ET3 SW 87-92, USS Excel MSO 439
  • Groups: NWTF, NRA
NWTF National Convention
« on: February 17, 2020, 11:00:24 AM »
Another one in the books for 2020.  I now know why you all like Steve Rinella.  He is really fun and a pretty down to earth guy.  He was there with Cal from his Meateater show.  Got to catch up with the Bone Collector guys.  Met Will Primos.  Sunny Purdue was a guest speaker.  For a politician he is one funny guy and an avid sportman.  Rorke Denver was there as a motivational speaker and also a guest speaker at the veterans breakfast.  He was a Navy seal, he played the LT on Act of Valor.  The veterans breakfast is the best event of the whole convention.  It is where the NWTF pays tribute to all veterans and those that were in the crowd got a really cool challenge coin.  One thing that I took away fron the training was a saying.  I am a conservationist, there l hunt.  This was brought up to bring in the new generations.  Studies have found that when you tell them I am a hunter they just tune out.  When you tell them I am a conservationist they want to know more.  It struck a chord with me.

Russell McDonald
President South Sound NWTF Chapter and WA state board NWTF
The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal