collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Wolf kills dog and keeps lady pinned in her house  (Read 9868 times)

Offline bornhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF, Wa Cattlemens Assc, Stevens County Cattlemens Assc
Re: Wolf kills dog and keeps lady pinned in her house
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 09:43:15 PM »
 :yeah:
Haha wtf? Self preservation and family protection outweighs any law. PERIOD.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2020, 01:42:09 PM »
They'll do nothing until a woman or child is killed. Then they'll call it a freak occurrence because wolves don't normally attack people, right? What we're experiencing is the true nature of wolves. The less they fear humans, the closer they get. They'll attack livestock, pets, eat garbage, and finally, will end up dining on little Davie or Aunt Margie. And the animal freakos in Seattle will maintain it's the victims' fault for living where the wolves live. I wouldn't poach but I can tell you this. If I lived up there and my family were in danger, I'd be killing wolves around my house. This has really been a major FUBAR.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2020, 12:28:59 PM »
They'll do nothing until a woman or child is killed. Then they'll call it a freak occurrence because wolves don't normally attack people, right? What we're experiencing is the true nature of wolves. The less they fear humans, the closer they get. They'll attack livestock, pets, eat garbage, and finally, will end up dining on little Davie or Aunt Margie. And the animal freakos in Seattle will maintain it's the victims' fault for living where the wolves live. I wouldn't poach but I can tell you this. If I lived up there and my family were in danger, I'd be killing wolves around my house. This has really been a major FUBAR.

At this point no one is paying any attention to the lying pro-wolf crowd, whether it's WDFW, the USFWS or? The promise of delisting and wolf control was/is a fraud. Even if they delisted today and had open season WA would not be able to change the outcome. Local communities are working on wolf control of their own.

Does anyone have info. on WDFW moving wolves?

"I just talked to a friend of mine who lives in Okanagan.  He informed me that WDFW made an agreement to re-release some of the wolves from Okanagan county to Southwest Washington.  It has been confirmed."

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2020, 02:42:08 PM »

At this point no one is paying any attention to the lying pro-wolf crowd, whether it's WDFW, the USFWS or? The promise of delisting and wolf control was/is a fraud. Even if they delisted today and had open season WA would not be able to change the outcome. Local communities are working on wolf control of their own.

Does anyone have info. on WDFW moving wolves?

"I just talked to a friend of mine who lives in Okanagan.  He informed me that WDFW made an agreement to re-release some of the wolves from Okanagan county to Southwest Washington.  It has been confirmed."

Prove it.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline buckfvr

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2020, 03:06:32 PM »
I would hope they are smart enough to engage that type of wolf activity in a more wolf rich environment say as in the tri-county region, Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille.

As it is, all the elk will die off from the rot before a handfull of wolves can get a handle on it, if they dont decide the blacktail are easier to kill and taste better than a half rotten elk.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2020, 10:26:33 AM »
Hrmmm...in case anyone was still wondering why we call the Sheriff for wildlife conflicts instead of WDFW

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 12:14:46 PM by KFhunter »

Offline woodswalker

• Curmudgeon in training
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sourdough
    • https://www.facebook.com/Grumpys-Gun-Repair-153675238330367/?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc
    • Grumpys Gun Repair
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited, RMEF, SRPA WHEIA
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2020, 10:54:32 AM »
How do the damn wolves and cats keep doing this stuff with unarmed women?  Why wont they pull this crap on a person with a gun, which i think is the vast majority of people around here?

OR they DO...and its just not spoken of due to the problem having been permanently solved...and the solvers do not want the hassles and headaches associated with the paperwork and the social BEATING  :violent1: that they would take from the Wolfaboo crowd. (has been known to include death threats.).
A Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces.

Whatta ya mean I can't have one of each?

What we have here is...Washington Department of NO Fish and WATCHABLE Wildlife.

WDFW is going farther and farther backwards....we need FISH AND GAME back!

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2020, 06:13:21 PM »
How do the damn wolves and cats keep doing this stuff with unarmed women?  Why wont they pull this crap on a person with a gun, which i think is the vast majority of people around here?

OR they DO...and its just not spoken of due to the problem having been permanently solved...and the solvers do not want the hassles and headaches associated with the paperwork and the social BEATING  :violent1: that they would take from the Wolfaboo crowd. (has been known to include death threats.).

:yeah: Knowing WDF$Wolf frauds, who in their right mind would report any problems?

Calling the Sheriff is an option...

Hrmmm...in case anyone was still wondering why we call the Sheriff for wildlife conflicts instead of WDFW

Offline Bango skank

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2020, 07:38:39 PM »

So jeff confirmed it as a wolf sttack, but wdfw still put this in the february wolf report:

A reported dog attack in the Stranger pack territory occurred on Feb. 3. The incident was not reported to WDFW staff until Feb. 6. Upon notification of the incident, WDFW staff responded the same day and conducted a full investigation. Based on the evidence available, it is unknown whether a wolf or another canine (coyote or domestic dog) was responsible for the injuries to the dog. Staff deployed Fox lights around the landowner’s property to deter wolves. Trail cameras were deployed for ongoing monitoring. Staff also continue to maintain fladry deployed around calving pastures within the Stranger pack territory.

:bash:

And why would wdfw put the lights up around her property?  Im not aware of her having livestock.  They gonna put lights up around the property of everybody with a pet dog?

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2020, 08:09:40 PM »
it's a reoccuring theme and its been going on..well since the first wolf killed the first cow.   WDFW would blame everything BUT a wolf.  No one would belive the ranchers over the WDFW staff. 

There were game wardens on scene at the cattle kills and they knew, but they had to call olympia to get a determination on if they could call it a wolf kill or not.   

This is why Stevens County is involved now,  WDFW was sweeping it under the rug and falsifying depredation accounts and doing everything they can to not jeopardize a wolf. 
It is still happening as we see here in this thread with this woman and her dog. 

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]