collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ALL STOP! WDFW Closes ALL water access sites!  (Read 12874 times)

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Old Salt
Re: ALL STOP! WDFW Closes ALL water access sites!
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2020, 08:36:30 PM »
 :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
"Boss of the woods"
(this is in reference to the biggie not me).

Offline Gobble Doc

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2020, 02:34:40 AM »
"Following Gov. Inslee’s additional guidance regarding the impact of his March 23 "Stay Home, Stay Healthy’" proclamation as it relates to construction, and, following conversations with Mayor Durkan’s office, work will continue on the New Arena at Seattle Center construction site.

At the construction site of our team headquarters and community facility, Northgate Ice Centre, BN Builders and all project partners have stood down from construction activity in line with Gov. Inslee’s "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" proclamation. We thank the project leadership team and all of the craft workers on site for their dedication during this unprecedented time. We look forward to resuming work when advised to do so. Team members will continue to work on project-related planning from remote locations."

The project managers have been carefully monitoring Inslee's guidance, who had issued a "Stay Home" mandate on Tuesday, limiting commercial construction. But late Wednesday, he clarified those conditions.

In a memo, Inslee wrote projects were allowed if:

A) Construction-related to essential activities as described in the order;

B) To further a public purpose related to a public entity or governmental function or facility, including but not limited to publicly financed low-income housing; or

C) To prevent spoliation and avoid damage or unsafe conditions, and address emergency repairs at both non-essential businesses and residential structures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dilleytech

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2020, 09:15:53 AM »
95% survival rate  8)

99%+ survival rate

Offline bornhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF, Wa Cattlemens Assc, Stevens County Cattlemens Assc
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2020, 10:37:36 AM »
Just heard that they are finding i high percent of diabetics and pre diabetics in the trend.

Where did you hear that? Have family diabetic and pre d.

Offline bassquatch

• AKA: Porter's Pursuits on YouTube to help you catch more bass!
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
  • Something clever.
Re: ALL STOP! WDFW SCREWS US FOR NO REASON!
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2020, 12:02:35 PM »
Just go fish, what the hell is the worst that can happen. :chuckle:
:tup:

I would lose my job if they decided to get ridiculous and arrest me or charge me with disorderly conduct.

I'll be a responsible, law abiding angler like always....for now.
AKA: Porter's Pursuits on YouTube to help you catch more bass!

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2020, 06:35:44 PM »
Just heard that they are finding i high percent of diabetics and pre diabetics in the trend.

Where did you hear that? Have family diabetic and pre d.
One of the CDC team or whatever she was was talking about it yesterday in a briefing.Shes an older lady that comes on with Fauci often.it was the news last night.  :tup:
"Boss of the woods"

Offline Oh Mah

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
"Boss of the woods"

Offline Dysfunctional Vet

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Hunter
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2020, 07:24:21 AM »
I know there’s a couple *censored*s that want to play the number game with the tests and they’re right to an extent. Test more people = more people sick. Survival rate high?  Yup. But, the real problem Is the limited space in hospitals. Most hospital beds are being used by the normal, everyday problems. Now, you throw in a large number of convid patients and the hospitals are over whelmed. There’s no where to put everyone. Hence the combat hospitals that are being built. But those only add 296 beds. This country has a large population that has issues: fat, high blood pressure, diabetic, cancer, asthma, HIV, old, etc. Those are the people that potentially will end up in an ICU on a ventilator. So please tell me what they are going to do when everyone is using  all the beds/ventilators and there’s still a line of people waiting.  It just from the disease, but maybe you have a heart attach or get in a car accident. I can tell you what they do, but I’d rather have someone post a worthless Wikipedia article.
The VA
   Giving veterans a second chance to die for their country since 1930.

Offline dilleytech

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2020, 07:53:46 AM »
I know there’s a couple *censored*s that want to play the number game with the tests and they’re right to an extent. Test more people = more people sick. Survival rate high?  Yup. But, the real problem Is the limited space in hospitals. Most hospital beds are being used by the normal, everyday problems. Now, you throw in a large number of convid patients and the hospitals are over whelmed. There’s no where to put everyone. Hence the combat hospitals that are being built. But those only add 296 beds. This country has a large population that has issues: fat, high blood pressure, diabetic, cancer, asthma, HIV, old, etc. Those are the people that potentially will end up in an ICU on a ventilator. So please tell me what they are going to do when everyone is using  all the beds/ventilators and there’s still a line of people waiting.  It just from the disease, but maybe you have a heart attach or get in a car accident. I can tell you what they do, but I’d rather have someone post a worthless Wikipedia article.
“If” hospitals get overwhelmed. So far it’s trending in the direction we won’t be overwhelmed. It seems if they decide we will have the sick covered everything should go back to normal. Since like you say it’s hospitals getting overwhelmed that’s the worry. It’s a good time to be great full we don’t live in a country with socialized medicine.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2020, 01:02:39 PM »
“If” hospitals get overwhelmed. It’s a good time to be great full we don’t live in a country with socialized medicine.

+1
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline CP

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2020, 02:54:03 PM »
There's a good podcast by the WDFW director on the subject.   

http://www.theoutdoorline.com/podcasts/

Offline Bango skank

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2020, 03:09:49 PM »

So he said there will be an announcement on monday about spring bear snd turkey.  He also said they dont feel the need to close cougar / coyote since those arent destination hunts thst have a lot of participation or traveling involved

Offline funkster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2020, 03:18:14 PM »
This photo was taken at 3PM today in Florida by Clay Archer, a Jackson beach resident. Duvall county beaches are closed, St.John’s county beaches are open, can you tell where the county line is? And people wonder why the governments are closing recreation sites. Unfortunately, the majority of people are simply dumb!

If you want to make it,
you can't fake it,
you gotta live it.

"Lynch would serve him up about 5 yards of new-age-football reverse propulsion."- Bullkllr

“Patrick Mahomes is what Seahawks fans think Russell Wilson is.”

Offline Gobble Doc

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2020, 03:46:33 PM »

So he said there will be an announcement on monday about spring bear snd turkey.  He also said they dont feel the need to close cougar / coyote since those arent destination hunts thst have a lot of participation or traveling involved

If all fishing and turkey and bear and everything else closed then they may become destination hunts. Kind of like people fishing humpies when other salmon is doing poorly.  I got dogs visiting me every night in my back yard but some will travel to find one.

Offline Bango skank

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2020, 04:19:47 PM »

If all fishing and turkey and bear and everything else closed then they may become destination hunts. Kind of like people fishing humpies when other salmon is doing poorly.  I got dogs visiting me every night in my back yard but some will travel to find one.

Nobodys been out hunting lions for the last 3 months at least, no new closures.  Whst makes you think people will start now?  Besides, its open pretty much statewide, so people dont have to travel for it like they do for turkey or spring bear.  Coyotes likewise are open statewide year round, so no need for significant travel, and those who want to do it are slready doing it

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal