collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Reported a poacher this morning  (Read 21246 times)

Offline RugerRay

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: Reported a poacher this morning
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2020, 01:29:20 PM »
It was done that way for thousands of years. No law or season.  No meat?  Hunt and eat.  But I doubt they truly were hungry enough to justify action.   Still plenty resources out there to not starve or poach...

+1 and I would be willing to bet a dollar we are already paying for them to eat via EBT

Why waste food stamps on something like meat, which is walking around free for the takin, amirite?

Anybody care to take a wild guess what the most common item purchased with food stamps is?  Ill give you a hint, it does not provide any bit of actual nutrition in any way.  In fact its a major cause of medical conditions which tax payers are also on the hook for.

My guess would be soda.

Offline Bango skank

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2020, 01:34:22 PM »
It was done that way for thousands of years. No law or season.  No meat?  Hunt and eat.  But I doubt they truly were hungry enough to justify action.   Still plenty resources out there to not starve or poach...

+1 and I would be willing to bet a dollar we are already paying for them to eat via EBT

Why waste food stamps on something like meat, which is walking around free for the takin, amirite?

Anybody care to take a wild guess what the most common item purchased with food stamps is?  Ill give you a hint, it does not provide any bit of actual nutrition in any way.  In fact its a major cause of medical conditions which tax payers are also on the hook for.

My guess would be soda.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Thats right tax payers.  Most of those poor starving folks you support are spending your tax dollars on soda.  So they can get diabetes and not pay their healthcare costs, passing those costs onto us in the form of outrageous medical bills.  Isnt it great?

But hey, dey gotta poach, cause dey starvin!!!  How dey supposed ta buy meat when smokes is $9 a pack???

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2020, 01:53:42 PM »

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2020, 01:57:05 PM »
I have been behind people who have cleaned out the meat department on the first of the month.  Nothing but the front of the plane cuts.  Then paid with the government credit card.
While I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong? :bash: :bash:

Online HillHound

• Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2020, 01:57:45 PM »
Probably the moose or  bald eagle he got last week

Offline Bango skank

• Old Salt
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »
I have been behind people who have cleaned out the meat department on the first of the month.  Nothing but the front of the plane cuts.  Then paid with the government credit card.
While I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong? :bash: :bash:

A friend of mine would rage about the food stamp thing.  When he was about 20 he took a job at papa murphys to make ends meet so he wouldnt have to go on government asdistance like food stamps.  He said like clockwork, when the food stamps dividend payed, people would come in and buy a hundred bucks worth of papa murphys.  Being uncooked, it met the ebt requirements.  If you were actually starving to the point you needed government assistance to feed yourself and your family, is that something you would do?  Its a system full of abuse and corruption.  In modern times with tax payer funded programs, food banks etc, there is zero excuse for poaching.  Especially not when you can afford internet / smartphones.

Offline Pegasus

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2020, 02:42:52 PM »
I bet this kid is driving, too. What license, what laws, what age requirement? Too bad Burt died cuz he could have made Deliverance II surrounding this family. Wonder if the kid plays the banjo?

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2020, 03:08:48 PM »
I bet this kid is driving, too. What license, what laws, what age requirement? Too bad Burt died cuz he could have made Deliverance II surrounding this family. Wonder if the kid plays the banjo?

Nah, these are Deliverance wannabes. Anyone who says they're off the grid and is posting on facebook doesn't really understand that they're not off the grid. People who are off the grid and are harvesting their own food aren't talking about it.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline CaNINE

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2020, 03:15:49 PM »
Randy Weaver wouldn't have been posting a day in life on Ruby Ridge. 
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

Proverbs 12:27

Offline b0bbyg

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2020, 03:24:21 PM »
Wow,  I am impressed by how much we know about them through 1 FaceBook post    :chuckle:

Pretty much I think we have decided that at least 3 generations of people are all up to no good, abusing state programs and have committed a list of undocumented crimes.  Did I miss anything before the foreman asks for our votes?

Just saying we could be just a little overboard, or possibly I missed something??  I am only aware of 2 facts, 1.Kid poached and it was reported, 2.Mom is the reason for him getting reported because of social media.

Granted my 2 facts are just what I read online but I feel they are pretty accurate. 
In God we trust, all others bring cash.

Do not say, Why were the old days better than these? For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7 10

Offline CoryTDF

• Make it Rain!!!
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • Look at me I'm blowing a duck call!
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2020, 03:28:52 PM »
Wow,  I am impressed by how much we know about them through 1 FaceBook post    :chuckle:

Pretty much I think we have decided that at least 3 generations of people are all up to no good, abusing state programs and have committed a list of undocumented crimes.  Did I miss anything before the foreman asks for our votes?

Just saying we could be just a little overboard, or possibly I missed something??  I am only aware of 2 facts, 1.Kid poached and it was reported, 2.Mom is the reason for him getting reported because of social media.

Granted my 2 facts are just what I read online but I feel they are pretty accurate.

:yeah:

The HW judgment train is all powerful and rarely stops to pick up facts. Just like CNN assumptions and personal opinion are just as good as facts and truth right?

CoryTDF

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797), British statesman and philosopher

Offline Bango skank

• Old Salt
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2020, 03:38:00 PM »

Where theres smoke there is usually fire.

Offline b0bbyg

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2020, 03:50:54 PM »

:yeah:

The HW judgment train is all powerful and rarely stops to pick up facts. Just like CNN assumptions and personal opinion are just as good as facts and truth right?

You can tell work was slow today for me  :)   usually I would not have time to ask such silly questions.
In God we trust, all others bring cash.

Do not say, Why were the old days better than these? For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7 10

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2020, 03:57:00 PM »
This should be a good learning experience for the kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline Pegasus

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2020, 04:40:38 PM »
This should be a good learning experience for the kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Only if they lock up the parents...

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Taco280AI
[Today at 03:45:23 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]