collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Night hunting light  (Read 4747 times)

Offline getreal711

• 1ST Sergeant
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Hunter
Re: Night hunting light
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 07:20:48 PM »
I found this spotlight for use looking around my property at night for predators.man is it a bright concentrated beam of light. And less than $50. (BIGSUN Q953 10000mAh Rechargeable Spotlight 6000 Lumen LED Flashlight, Foldable Tripod and Strap, Wall and Car Charger Attachments)
29 yrs Army as an instructor with weapons and transportation. Now play time at my own expense.

Offline carpsniperg2

• Site Sponsor
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+126)
  • Legend
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 08:28:27 PM »
I’m a dealer for them I’ve sold most models. Nothing that’s brand new though if they have anything out for 2020. Haven’t seen a new catalog from them yet.

Heath I have not. I have about 20 brands in boxes in the garage and shop. I hunted in New Zealand the first time and used them came home and dropped 600.00 in lights that’s how good they are. Everyone that’s hunts behind them buys them first chance they get. Next time up come in the evening and we will take”em out. Your wallet won’t like you after the trip lol.
Owner: SPLIT DIAMOND TACTICAL
Firearms/Transfers/Parts/Optics
2011 HW Head Competition Winner

Offline teanawayslayer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 06:46:21 PM »
I’m a dealer for them I’ve sold most models. Nothing that’s brand new though if they have anything out for 2020. Haven’t seen a new catalog from them yet.

Heath I have not. I have about 20 brands in boxes in the garage and shop. I hunted in New Zealand the first time and used them came home and dropped 600.00 in lights that’s how good they are. Everyone that’s hunts behind them buys them first chance they get. Next time up come in the evening and we will take”em out. Your wallet won’t like you after the trip lol.
sounds good. I bought my Larson electronics after hunting with a guy who had one. He had the 35 million candle watt. I bought the 50. In the right conditions I can see up to a mile. It wasn’t cheap either. I paid 545.00 for mine.
Happiness is being in the woods!!!

Offline 1Guy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 10:57:54 PM »
I have one of these. These are good spot lights. You can also buy different color lenses. I haven't seen anyone else with one, but it works really good. You can. Narrow the beam and widen it by Holding the base and screwing in or out on the lens. If you go to the website, they have many more options.
You can cook a frog slow in the frying pan, but when burnt can leave a bad taste in your mouth.🤔😉😁

Offline havoc1300

• Pilgrim
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »
Wicked lights scan pro hands free

Offline tallcooljuan

• Tracker
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 09:19:59 AM »
I have the Optical Dynamics CALS.  It is a very bright white light that doesn't do anything more than a green or red light does when it comes to predator hunting. 
Bright white lights tend to irritate animals after a while and they stop looking.  It advertises that it is a natural light so it doesn't bother animals.  It's LED and there is no LED that is natural light. 
It is high quality and a great flashlight for any purpose, unlike red or green.  It does not use rechargeable batteries and DO NOT use the rechargeable CR123As in flashlights, wrong voltage.
I have not been able to identify a coyote (through a scope) or identified shot placement any better (or further away) with this light over a red or green at a fraction of the cost.
I haven't given up on it, yet.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal