collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: New hunter-WesternWashington- Seeking a mentor/hunting teamate  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Felix93ie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
    • Angel Felix
  • Groups: Army
A little bit about myself. I am in my late 20s. Been in the Army for 10 years as a cav scout. I have a background in long range shooting. I have zero experience hunting in beautiful WA state. It would be an honor to learn from some of you guys that have alot of experience in this field.

I plan to go out there with my 308 bolt action.

I have a full set of tags. Western elk, deer, cougar and bear. Also small game and migratory birds.

Offline BB11b

• Hunter
Re: New hunter-WesternWashington- Seeking a mentor/hunting teamate
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »
If you ever get into bow hunting let a real grunt know and I'll teach you some of what I know. Best of luck out there brother.

A little bit about myself. I am in my late 20s. Been in the Army for 10 years as a cav scout. I have a background in long range shooting. I have zero experience hunting in beautiful WA state. It would be an honor to learn from some of you guys that have alot of experience in this field.

I have a full set of tags. Western elk, deer, cougar and bear. Also small game and migratory birds.

Offline Felix93ie

• Pilgrim
    • Angel Felix
  • Groups: Army
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 08:15:38 PM »
 Thank you for the offer, I will def take you up on that. . I hope I eventually get to that level. Learning from a bluechord neanderthal would be awesome.

If you ever get into bow hunting let a real grunt know and I'll teach you some of what I know. Best of luck out there brother.

Offline egranning

• Pilgrim
  • Groups: BHA
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 09:15:33 AM »
Just sent you a personal message.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal