collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Kelly hill spring bear help??? asking for a friend  (Read 9897 times)

Offline 270

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Kelly hill spring bear help??? asking for a friend
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2020, 07:51:45 PM »
Ridgeratt- he is over there chasing bears as we speak and the funny thing is he saw one this morning right where a not so difficult member on here pm'd me specific Intel that put him in a great area Apparently. Not saying that's what I asked for or he had to do that but,  it was really nice of him because it's a spring tag and not his every day bear unit so he figured what the heck which was super cool.
Ridgeratt- why did you request this?

Dan-o- I'm still trying to figure out how I approached wrong? I asked very nicely, I didn't ask for a someone's honey hole, and I got a couple dumb ass vague comments(the first two)they got better after that. I guess I don't get there humor maybe, I just didn't find it very funny...

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2020, 08:12:55 PM »
Ridgeratt- he is over there chasing bears as we speak and the funny thing is he saw one this morning right where a not so difficult member on here pm'd me specific Intel that put him in a great area Apparently. Not saying that's what I asked for or he had to do that but,  it was really nice of him because it's a spring tag and not his every day bear unit so he figured what the heck which was super cool.
Ridgeratt- why did you request this?

Dan-o- I'm still trying to figure out how I approached wrong? I asked very nicely, I didn't ask for a someone's honey hole, and I got a couple dumb ass vague comments(the first two)they got better after that. I guess I don't get there humor maybe, I just didn't find it very funny...
Do you think you deserved more than vague info salted with humor for your request?  I think you had expectations that differed from what you originally asked for:

A buddy drew Kelly hill spring bear. He doesn't know the unit at all. If anybody is willing to share any info, tips or a good starting point that would be much appreciated! Thanks

The following posts, while given in the completely normal toungue-in-cheek humor common on this board, were exactly what you asked for.  But not what you wanted?

Apparently you didn't like the humor aspect, so ignored the nuggets of info you were given on the open forum.  Not only that, you came back to chastise them for not helping.

People are, truly, overly helpful on this board.  But your approach here didn't help. :twocents:
KABOOM Count - 1

"The ocean is calling, and I must go."

Offline 270

• Tracker
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »
Yeah, later some nuggets of good info came which I didn't ignore. Apparently being a dick is is just written off as humor on here. Then he tells me I'm not a bear hunter when he doesn't even know that I've actually done a lot of bear hunting.

Offline 270

• Tracker
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2020, 09:27:41 PM »
Hey ghost, I hope you shoot better then you take pictures  :chuckle: good for you pal, I'll send my friend over to your place since he has a tag and you don't  :tup:
(I said this because his picture was posted upside down)
Funny right?!?!

I thought this was pretty funny....I flipped the same humor back and no one seemed to think it was funny when I did it. It's like only "their" humor is tolarated on here.

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2020, 09:36:27 PM »
Yeah, later some nuggets of good info came which I didn't ignore. Apparently being a dick is is just written off as humor on here. Then he tells me I'm not a bear hunter when he doesn't even know that I've actually done a lot of bear hunting.

Based on your original post, I didn't think you had ever bear hunted either.  To a brand-new bear hunter, those first few posts would have been valuable. And were exactly what you asked for.  Had you said "I got the basics down, looking for more specific information," things might have transpired differently.

It seems you aren't understanding where you went a little off track, in spite of several folks pointing it it to you.  Such is life.

Good luck to your buddy, hope he gets one.    :tup:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2020, 09:38:03 PM »
Hey ghost, I hope you shoot better then you take pictures  :chuckle: good for you pal, I'll send my friend over to your place since he has a tag and you don't  :tup:
(I said this because his picture was posted upside down)
Funny right?!?!

I thought this was pretty funny....I flipped the same humor back and no one seemed to think it was funny when I did it. It's like only "their" humor is tolarated on here.

I thought it was funny.  Did Ghost Hunter come back and say you were being a dick like you've accused him of being for joking around?  I must have missed that.
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline 270

• Tracker
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2020, 09:58:23 PM »
Or this bs from ridgeratt...

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 08:58:58 PM »
I hope you realize that we are turning this serious information request into a mockery.
I suggest that we break out the hot chocolate and group hugs for everyone. 😊😊😊

Real nice! Hardy haha

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2020, 10:03:58 PM »
Jesus man go for a run or something. Hope your friend kills bear.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2020, 10:07:35 PM »
Ok....paused.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:04:10 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]