collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Raffle Sales  (Read 19209 times)

Offline time2hunt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
Re: Raffle Sales
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2020, 06:23:16 PM »
Monster is understatement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen it??
Someone drew me a stick figure pic 😜 he will finish out nicely

Local 3482

Offline samdubs1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2020, 03:42:31 PM »
You can add a couple more on the total for the raffle. I just put my name in the pot for a few
Retired crusty old Senior Chief USN

Offline Bango skank

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2020, 11:18:51 AM »
Wow, bad year to be heavily invested in the raffle!

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2020, 11:31:24 AM »
Wow, over 14,000 in for east elk, over 84,000 dollars made so far.  I need to see this bull!! 
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline Fish4Fun

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2020, 11:39:57 AM »
I had this problem too. I purchased mine from fred meyer and asked where the raffle numbers were? The lady told me they dont print them out anymore and they are all online.  When I went online to check them I could not find them. Does anyone know how to find your numbers under your wdfw profile?

I talked to wdfw. If there is a transaction showing on your wdfw account then your tickets are linked to your account and if you win they will contact you. The only way to get the actual raffle numbers is to go back in to the store you purchased at and they may be able to reprint, but she wasn't positive they could.

I have the receipts from the purchase of the Raffle Tickets and the numbers are on those

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2020, 12:07:39 PM »
Wow, over 14,000 in for east elk, over 84,000 dollars made so far.  I need to see this bull!!

Auction tag went for $84,000 also and was spinning higher when time expired.  No telling how high it would have gone.

Pretty sure raffle sales will be a record this year.

Bidding $83,000 on the auction and losing you still have the $83,000 in your pocket.  Buying $48,000 worth of raffle tickets in a day and losing to a guy who bought three you are out $48,000.  That is gonna sting.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2020, 12:19:47 PM »
 :chuckle: :hello:
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline HillHound

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2020, 01:31:09 PM »

Auction tag went for $84,000 also and was spinning higher when time expired.  No telling how high it would have gone.

Bidding $83,000 on the auction and losing you still have the $83,000 in your pocket.  Buying $48,000 worth of raffle tickets in a day and losing to a guy who bought three you are out $48,000.  That is gonna sting.
No kidding. If I’m ready to drop 50 K on hunting I’m going to be in Alaska for a while

Offline dvolmer

• Sourdough
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »

No kidding. If I’m ready to drop 50 K on hunting I’m going to be in Alaska for a while

All depends on how much money you have and make.  The guy making $1.5 Million a year isn't to worried about spending $83,000 for an auction tag or $50,000 for a few raffle tickets if elk hunting is his or hers favorite thing to do!  Its all in perspectives.  Now that is way more than I would or could pay but then again, I don't make that kind of money either. ;)  With all that said, horn growth in the Blue's should be phenomenal this year with all the moisture and mild winter we had.
Zonk Volmer

Offline ShaneTyTrey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
  • Is there anything better than hunting?
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2020, 01:40:23 PM »

All depends on how much money you have and make.  The guy making $1.5 Million a year isn't to worried about spending $83,000 for an auction tag or $50,000 for a few raffle tickets if elk hunting is his or hers favorite thing to do!  Its all in perspectives.  Now that is way more than I would or could pay but then again, I don't make that kind of money either. ;)
I agree, but I would much rather pay $85,000 to win than to pay $50,000 in raffle tags for a chance.

Offline chiwawadan

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Hunter
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2020, 01:46:50 PM »
I've never put in for the raffles before... One thing I wasn't quite sure if I am clear on:

Let's say I put in for the Deer - Black-tailed raffle. Is this any weapon for the entire duration of the Sept 1- Dec 31 Season Date? Or is it whatever weapon within the pre-determined weapon seasons? Or something different.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Explorer
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2020, 01:48:12 PM »

All depends on how much money you have and make.  The guy making $1.5 Million a year isn't to worried about spending $83,000 for an auction tag or $50,000 for a few raffle tickets if elk hunting is his or hers favorite thing to do!  Its all in perspectives.  Now that is way more than I would or could pay but then again, I don't make that kind of money either. ;)
I agree, but I would much rather pay $85,000 to win than to pay $50,000 in raffle tags for a chance.
:yeah:

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Explorer
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2020, 01:50:47 PM »
I've never put in for the raffles before... One thing I wasn't quite sure if I am clear on:

Let's say I put in for the Deer - Black-tailed raffle. Is this any weapon for the entire duration of the Sept 1- Dec 31 Season Date? Or is it whatever weapon within the pre-determined weapon seasons? Or something different.
Any weapon during that time period but you have to be in a unit that is open for a general or permit  season at some point.  If it is open for deer in November for archery you can hunt december 15th with a rifle.

Offline time2hunt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »
Well I donated to the cause would love to say I pulled a East side elk tag for under a 100 bucks😜

Local 3482

Offline teanawayslayer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2020, 07:02:11 PM »
Well I donated to the cause would love to say I pulled a East side elk tag for under a 100 bucks😜

you never know!
Happiness is being in the woods!!!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal