collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Rimrock Archery Elk  (Read 6665 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
Re: Rimrock Archery Elk
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 03:04:36 PM »
Seems to be a popular subject 😁😀😂 or maybe I'm the subject , you know ,, the that needs to be taken in checked for blue tounge or just a FREEGN stop to this war inside my that turns me into pains recipracle , and the trash just needs to be dumped somewhere ,,,,SORRY ??
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline backcountry55

• Hunter
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 10:10:17 AM »
cryder sounds to me to be a very negative person or a *censored*ty hunter either way eliminate people like him out of your life! you drew a great tag with some dedication and time you will be fine! if you need some places to go hit me up i will help you will have a fun hunt!!

Offline NOCK NOCK

• Timberdog Slabs
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Timberdog Slab Designs
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432
    • Timberdogslabs.com
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 10:42:05 AM »
cryder sounds to me to be a very negative person or a *censored*ty hunter either way eliminate people like him out of your life! you drew a great tag with some dedication and time you will be fine! if you need some places to go hit me up i will help you will have a fun hunt!!

WOW! Speaking of inconsiderate.

cryder Rocks!!!
Live edge Slab woods, Log Furniture, Beds, Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Custom signs, Décor, Cedar fencing w/artwork cutting. Supplies
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 11:38:53 AM »
@cryder is our True North, show some respect. Good luck in the Rimrock. Watch out for the missile launchers, Christian Rock Bands, and snow camo.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline mossback91

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »
Had the tag last year. Scouted it 2 times and then hunted it 1 day and I shot a 3x4 bull on opening day....the elk move around a lot but they do bugle and will respond to a bugle. Thick steep country. the bull I shot was cow called into range in some really thick brush I had about a 12” window to his crease and really didn’t know his exact size until he was dead on the ground😂 nearly drowned in a rain storm but overall it was fun. Get a few miles off the road and you won’t see another person.

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2020, 03:04:11 PM »
Cryder speaks allot of truth. I've experienced most of what he preaches in the Rock. I've also had some awesome experiences in there. Elk all over. You gotta work for em. And places to get away from the crowds are an option if you put in the work and the effort.

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2020, 11:21:02 PM »
Well that's new ,hello how are ya 😃 my surgeon tells I've got one of the most positive attitudes he's seen in 30 years and as soon as I go through a year of body rehab I'll be out there regardless what some woodsy clown thinks of me , I wonder where he would be after 10 hours of surgery and losing 39 lbs , usaully I'm told to shut up quick crackn jokes your scareing the fish ! Take me out of hunting , get out ! I've been through great hunts and humor and crime and disappointment than u will prolly ever , I think it's 32 years up there my whole family included , how many times have u pitched a tent with 4 ft. Of snow on the ground for instance , well anyways ,,, don't forget to pay your parking fees , slack jawed yokle will come down on you like me. Green jeans after you hang your carcass, again give me a year, Tomorrow's are not promised , everyday is a gift , and not even the 55 intellect will dictate how I great my next gift on that moutain , prolly like usaul ,,,you missed me by a mile 🤣
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 11:34:38 PM by cryder »

Offline dilleytech

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2020, 07:04:18 AM »
Well that's new ,hello how are ya 😃 my surgeon tells I've got one of the most positive attitudes he's seen in 30 years and as soon as I go through a year of body rehab I'll be out there regardless what some woodsy clown thinks of me , I wonder where he would be after 10 hours of surgery and losing 39 lbs , usaully I'm told to shut up quick crackn jokes your scareing the fish ! Take me out of hunting , get out ! I've been through great hunts and humor and crime and disappointment than u will prolly ever , I think it's 32 years up there my whole family included , how many times have u pitched a tent with 4 ft. Of snow on the ground for instance , well anyways ,,, don't forget to pay your parking fees , slack jawed yokle will come down on you like me. Green jeans after you hang your carcass, again give me a year, Tomorrow's are not promised , everyday is a gift , and not even the 55 intellect will dictate how I great my next gift on that moutain , prolly like usaul ,,,you missed me by a mile 🤣

Have you seen the movie billy Madison? “  Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.“

Online 7mmfan

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Old Salt
    • https://www.facebook.com/rory.oconnor.9480
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 07:55:25 AM »
Nice to have you back Cryder.
I hunt, therefore I am.... I fish, therefore I lie.

Online emac

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 08:22:26 AM »
Some people just don't get it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline NOCK NOCK

• Timberdog Slabs
  • Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
  • Timberdog Slab Designs
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432
    • Timberdogslabs.com
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2020, 05:20:33 PM »

Have you seen the movie billy Madison? “  Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.“

dilleytech, Way more folks here get what cryder is saying than you think, He has his own style, and most enjoy it. 
Listen to your mama, If ya cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all.  :twocents:
Live edge Slab woods, Log Furniture, Beds, Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Custom signs, Décor, Cedar fencing w/artwork cutting. Supplies
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063502962432

Offline snake

• Longhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2020, 07:25:20 PM »
If you hunt the unit you will most definitely shoot a bull, or at least have an opportunity. If you lay around camp, road hunt, and bugle from your car, your chances are very low.  That is a great tag, great unit. Congratulations.

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2020, 07:02:54 PM »
I got the unlimited bull tag there for archery , it was the best hunt of my life , but all the things that are going on up there during our season , is insane , Jeep's , dirt bikes ,hikers , four-wheelers , horseback riding ,Mr badge toteing pistil packn no it alls , crooks , creeps n smooth criminals , I geuss all this has become overwhelming to folks like me who have lost the test of times 😂 I geuss , what it was 30 years ago was just plain , THE BEST OF TIMES , for family and friends

Online elksnout

• Sourdough
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »
I got the unlimited bull tag there for archery , it was the best hunt of my life , but all the things that are going on up there during our season , is insane , Jeep's , dirt bikes ,hikers , four-wheelers , horseback riding ,Mr badge toteing pistil packn no it alls , crooks , creeps n smooth criminals , I geuss all this has become overwhelming to folks like me who have lost the test of times 😂 I geuss , what it was 30 years ago was just plain , THE BEST OF TIMES , for family and friends

This comment could fit well for so many areas of our state. Truer words were never spoken. Well said. I understand fully.

Elksnout
Can't we all just get along?

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Yep, my avatar is from my front porch. #2835
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2020, 09:49:25 PM »

:yeah: Rimrock will never be the same as 30yrs ago......... Sad times for us as hunters.
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Life Member of Hunting  Washington  Forum.

Time in the woods is more important than timing the moon.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Hunting Dog Memorial by Henrydog
[Today at 07:06:30 PM]

Pairs by nwwanderer
[Today at 07:02:59 PM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 06:50:06 PM]

Holster for FNS 40C by bb76
[Today at 06:37:56 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by Ridgeratt
[Today at 06:34:07 PM]